Trotts - Heard ex-HWL get all the chicks... Roadies Wanted ?
Hey there All,

I heard that Recruiting is closed but was told I should come on over and throw my hat into the ring anyway.

I heard that Cinderkitten needed some Roadies for trips to ironforge, and thought I would offer my services.

Now who will be following the crowd ??

Trotts - 60 Warrior - Defensive Spec.. (heard rumours that CK does heal.. have yet to witness it)

Kulp - 60 Lock - something spec'd (demo destruction.. or something like that)

Both are:
Keyed for Ony, MC and BWL attuned.

I'm easy going and am not out for Phat Lootzors.. Just looking to have a bit of fun with a good group of guys.

Unfortunately right now P v P is getting a bit melodramatic for my tastes and figured the next group of people I'd want to spend my time with, would of course be The Purged.

As for my expectations: None...
What you'll get out of it: A body to fill a hole when needed, who is around alot, and will help both in BG and where ever else needed.

Sooo when the day comes that you Are Recruiting keep this old bugger in Mind.. and yes CK... you are older than I .. but not by much!

Trotts..
Troll Warrior.. Just look for the orange hair
I had the trotts last week...it wasn't pretty...
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Haha! Trotts is da man!

Get up with us in game and we'll talk about it further! Although we have way to many Canadians in the guild already... *grumbles*
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Trotts is good peeps, I'd love to see him with a Purge tag.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Well if Skelas says yes, then I have to say no!

...seriously though, where in Canada?
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss
I'm from Ottawa, Ontario..
Have damn friends all around Ontario we have the area covered.

Trotts <-- hmm beer good.. will catch up with you all soon !!
Yay for Trotts!

Big Grin
I've grp'd in BG's with Trotts and crew, he has the Papa D seal of approval.
I saw Trotts hugging Alliance... He also likes to help the Alliance in any way in Battlegrounds.

Also.... not straight...
Alio Wrote:I saw Trotts hugging Alliance... He also likes to help the Alliance in any way in Battlegrounds.

Damn I usually save my Hugging Macro for you.. guess I better rearrange my bindings..

As for Helping the Alliance in BG's..
Well if not for me.. they might never know where all the damn horde are.. someone has to show them the way..

"Also.... not straight..." Damn ye got me..

and here I thought crooked was a good thing
First off, let me apologize to Trotts. Secondly, I can't believe nobody from this gay guild of ours has made this comment yet, but...

Trotts Wrote:What you'll get out of it: A body to fill a hole when needed

Yeah I'm fairly certain CK is gonna approve of this app...

what?!?! I said I was sorry!
/sigh
/goes back under the bridge
Gameless (for now)
Trotts trying to understand.. do you want to be in Retired Squirels or the Purge..

Explain.
If this were a Soap Opera there'd be an extreme closeup with a crash of music as we cut to commercial!
Zephyrs Wrote:Trotts trying to understand.. do you want to be in Retired Squirels or the Purge..

Explain.

No Contest. Purged >>>> than RS.

Applied to RS because of pestering from some of my friends.. after further discussion they informed me that RS would not be suited for my mental well being and that I should hang around suitably mentally unstable individuals.

Any other questions.. feel free ;> to ask inquire, interrogate etc.

Trotts
Breand Wrote:If this were a Soap Opera there'd be an extreme closeup with a crash of music as we cut to commercial!

Damn I hate them there close ups.. =P

Kidding aside, the WHOLE and entire reason that Purged is on the top of my list of ALL guilds, end of story, is the fact that you guys have the script to the Soaps under control.

Looking for one guild for a VERY long time that is not gonna go through the whole who slept with who scenario.. (we know that CK sleeps with everybody.. no drama there ;>)

In fact, after CK talked to me last night, my next order of business is to withdraw my App from RS.

Anyhow, what ever you guys feel is best, is all good..

Trotts
7 years ago when I was looking for a new job after 4 years of service I gave my resume out to a few different companies. I had my favorite company that I would have choosen over all of the other companies but I still sent my resume to all of those that I was even slightly interested in.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
BTW We are "The Purge" not purged
And if this was a job, then that would apply, but it's not. This is a game where you meet bunches of people over time, and then someone says "Hey, app to our guild" and you do hoping to get in. This is the case here. But, when his friends start pestering him next week to join thier new guild or some other existing guild, what then?

We all see things a bit different, and I'm not stating yes or no, just making an observation...so please do not read any thing into this statement...
Its not a job?

I was getting paid for my efforts (ie: Ebaying all the trash MC Loots I was ninja'ing Tongue)
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
My observation... we all like to play devil's advocate too much! :twisted:

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Good movie!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
GreenTurnip Wrote:My observation... we all like to play devil's advocate too much! :twisted:

-turnip

QFT
we need more devils in this guild. as long as they're not asshats, of course.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Chuckles.. this is an interrogation =) .. all good =)

Anyhow, for those that know me from in game.. IGNORE this Post..

For those who don't know me.. Torture yerselves with the novel below.

Just want to address a couple of the questions/comments brought up and perhaps a bit of background for those people who actually don't know me, haven't played with me etc.

I'm Trotts <- Canadian.. Old (not as old as CK but on his heels).

My first experience for "The Purge" was back from Bleeding Hollow from which I transferred from. A little while after the Transfer, I was suprised to see them on Crushridge and thought about applying to them back in the day but did not KNOW them, or people in the guild except in passing and did not want to jump into any guild that was full of "Asshats". So that being said, I formed my own small guild of 10 people (real life friends) and proceeded to do all we could do as a group. From there met a few good folk, in a guild called Chosen Guardians who proposed a "merger" to do ZG and stuff and thought .. hey good group of guys.. why not.. and thats how I hooked up with Bulgy, Starlynne, Hjaan and a few others. Anyhow CG broke up.. for a variety of reasons.

For a little while there I was running my Warlock with RS around Xmas and due to building frustration with some "Asshats" in the guild.. I left and I took it easy for a while, hooking up with Bulgy to help him reach HWL.

At this point in time "The Purge and P v P" were running pretty close together and I got to meet alot of you guys and CK in his pursuit to godliness which he never quite accomplished .. but he did make HWL..

Anyhow, as the story goes, P v P imploded because of the split between PVE and people ranking up and it has slowly been dissolving.

I was not asked directly to join "The Purge" but my experience with "The Purge" was always good, they are a good group from my experience.

CK mentioned in passing that although recruiting for the most part is closed that you guys are always looking for good people. I would like to think that I am good people ;>, but you'l have to judge for yourself! But anyhow that is why I threw my hat in the ring for the application. I am not so much looking for a guild, as I am looking for people to play the game with who share my views in gaming in general. It's the game and the people that are important .. not the loot. That is why I chose to apply to "The Purge".

Iluyzhat Wrote:And if this was a job, then that would apply, but it's not. This is a game where you meet bunches of people over time, and then someone says "Hey, app to our guild" and you do hoping to get in. This is the case here. But, when his friends start pestering him next week to join thier new guild or some other existing guild, what then?

In response to the comment above just to clarify things, when I say "friend" I am referring firstly to my RL friends who have known me for a long time. They "recommended" that I apply to RS when PvP was dissolving. I told them that I had applied to "the Purge" but that depending on numbers/guild size etc that they may not be accepting for some time.

Anyhow Long Story.. just a bit Longer.. after CK contacted me, I talked to my RL friends about it, and they said, The Purge over RS to verify my beliefs because they knowing me, and knowing RS, and me knowing RS, felt that if I went back to RS it would frustrate me all over again.. because they do have Asshats (they invited Ex-Gvillians).

So Summary:
The Purge -- good for Trotts
Trotts -- good for The Purge .. why you ask?
I'm just here to play, have fun, and help with what ever yah need done.

Last "Serious Post" you'll get out of me.... must be the damn weather..
Don't mind us Trotts, we just like playing good cop bad cop. It's part of the asshat filter. Smile
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.