Arosian - 60 Hunter
Greetings all, first off I'd like to state that yes, I do understand Recruiting is closed, However I spoke with Cherryfruit and she said to go ahead and app anyway.

I'll start this out with a little about myself. I'm 18 tall, blond hair, female, I like long walks on the beach and.... wait sorry - I'm 23 years old, male living in Reno Nevada. I work for a Business Telecom company called Inter-tel. I enjoy gaming more than anything else. I've gamed since I was 4 and enjoy most game types primrily RPGs. I've played some minor MMOs before this but WoW is the first major one.

my character stats:

Race - Orc
Class - Hunter
Level 60
Professions - 300 Skinning / 300 Tribal Leatherworking
- Epic pattern: Hide of the Wild
Gear - Mostly DM crit gear and UBRS. No Beaststalker pieces (not intersted)
Keys: Currently marked for BWL, attuned to MC, and keyed for Onyxia
FR - up to 101 unbuffed

Experience - I have been playing WoW since early last year February. My frist character was actually a Human Warlock ON Crushridge. If your old school you may remember Loserx or Halaster (name change) After hitting 57, I rerolled onto a few different servers, and found my way to Smolderthorn as it launched. I became level 60 and was one of the first members of a guild called KiSS. I started in MC with them, and was there for nearly every first boss kill. KiSS eventually worked past MC into BWl, and cleared through it quickly. Currently they Farm BWL MC and are attempting Twin Emps in AQ. I have extensive XP with all bosses outdoor or instance prior. I came here to play with some RL friends that play here, but I enjoy raiding much more than they do, and they have not made a commintment to a raiding guild.

I understand that this is primarily a PvP guild (correct me if I'm wrong) but are currently up to Domo in MC. I enjoy PvP a lot, and when I'm not instancing you can usually find me in a BG. I would love to have the help of good players in PvP, and enjoy it with new friends.

Why Purge? - To me I think this is the perfect guild for me. I would love to be able to conquer new bosses as a team for the 1st time instead of it just another farmed kill. Additionaly, the fact that PvP exists within the guild lets me know I won't be confined to Instances and farming mats. I like to enjoy all aspects of the game.

I have extensive WoW experience, I enjoy raiding and PvP, and would love to create solid friendly relationships with people of similar interest. That being: Dominating the Alliance scum!

FOR THE HORDE!
Sounds good to me...

I would suggest seeking some of us out and grouping with us, then getting the peeps to post on the forum here.
I like the app. Look for us around the world. You can generally find quite a few of us in silithus grinding rep or do around the world instances and such.
Morideth or Moradeth or any version some asshat hasn't stolen yet.

"And on the seventh day, when god was sastified of what he created, he sent Felguards to WTFPWN the shit out of it!"

Not Everyone Realizes Fairness
We're always looking for better hunters, ours aren't very good.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Thudz Wrote:We're always looking for better hunters, ours aren't very good.

mediocre at best.
That sounds great! I'll be doing a lot of /who The Purge!

Please send me a tell if you would like to "test my mettle"

I can always be found online past 2pm server time until 8-10 unless I work late like today :p (and never Fridays, I usually don't log Friday at all)
From what I'VE heard...Arosian likes to kill babies and make love to animals. Sometimes, at the same time....

I also saw him ninja loot various times, and wouldn't vouch for his app under any circumstances....

I'm pretty sure he is gay and also not straight....

He buys gold from ebay and exploits game mechanics for personal gain.
Quote:I work for a Business Telecom company called Inter-tel.

LOL

That sounds like a company name out of Office Space Smile

Nice app.
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
Alio Wrote:From what I'VE heard...Arosian likes to kill babies and make love to animals. Sometimes, at the same time....

I also saw him ninja loot various times, and wouldn't vouch for his app under any circumstances....

I'm pretty sure he is gay and also not straight....

He buys gold from ebay and exploits game mechanics for personal gain.

I'ts like you've been watching my life like a movie!

/run
/hide
/cry

Especially about that part where I'm gay AND not straight.
Breand Wrote:
Thudz Wrote:We're always looking for better hunters, ours aren't very good.

mediocre at best.

,,|,, Right at ya buddy 8)
I'm ok with gay people... its those damn double-gays that scare the hell out of me!

Sorry for last night Ar... you caught me while coming back and forth to my pc making some dinner, so I wasn't always there. We ended up having too many to begin with so we just had a guild group. I'm sure others will get you involved in some stuff.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
We tend to abuse our hunters btw. They are never good enough for what we want. So...
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I believe the last time i saw a hunter die he was screaming... "help me help me!!!"
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
no, it was "heeelp meee"

Get it right bitch boy!
Tarnek Wrote:no, it was "heeelp meee"

Get it right bitch boy!

hey your the one who got raped while everyone on TS was laughing at you :roll:
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Yeah fair warning. Purge hunters catch some serious abuse. Purge hunters named Orsun catch even more... and then there's Tarnek.

Heelp Mee!!
Gameless (for now)
heh, the part you don't realize is that I did it for comic effect too!!!

Next time I will just mispull and have 2 firelords wreck us because the melee's aren't switching to the lavaspawns fast enough!!!
And you'll continue to get ribbed for it all the time just like we rib Zephyrs and Chickenlips incessantly for their Portal Oops. Smile Hell, I still get reminded about 'My Firelord' too.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
Thank god my play has been flawless. When people mention things I have done it is mostly to lavish praise upon me.
GreenTurnip Wrote:And you'll continue to get ribbed for it all the time just like we rib Zephyrs and Chickenlips incessantly for their Portal Oops. Smile Hell, I still get reminded about 'My Firelord' too.

-turnip

I wouldn't have it any other way. This guild wouldn't be as fun as it is, if it weren't for us ripping each other apart!!!

don't forget how Fiddler wiped us with his eye!!
And then bluntly tried to argue that it wasn't the eye that caused it!

Ooo... was I pissed! :evil:

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
OrsunVZ Wrote:Yeah fair warning. Purge hunters catch some serious abuse. Purge hunters named Orsun catch even more... and then there's Tarnek.

Heelp Mee!!

I'm ok with abuse. I'm a sadist!

I don't think im the shiz, but I know I don't suck, so hopefully I can be the first hunter thats respected? Tongue
You aren't the Shiz?

/denied

All hunters here have to have an ego bigger than Flabbo's gut or else!!

Ginarginok, I challenge thee!!!!
U dare to challange thee?!?! Bring it, i can see your silly flares now, its on like donkey kong biiiiiatch
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Arosian Wrote:hopefully I can be the first hunter thats respected? Tongue

Not likely. :twisted:

Keep on trying to get together with us. We tend to take a bit of time getting to know someone to make surethey are a good fit. Be patient with us and i'm sure it'll all work out just fine.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior