Priest Looking for a new home…
Hello all. I’m Starlynne better known as Bulgy’s wife, Mrs. Highwarlord the enabler…. but I’m trying to get out of his shadow. <laughs> I’m a 60 Disc/Holy priest and I usually drag him along or his cornbread specced mage when I need a damage dealer. Smile

I am keyed for MC, OL, and BWL. To see my gear, skills, reputation, and talent build here is a link: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ctprofiles.net/132609">http://www.ctprofiles.net/132609</a><!-- m -->

I’m a tribal leatherworker who has the following patterns: Hide of the Wild, Corehound boots, Girdle of Insight, Spitfire Bracers among others…

I have 2 other alts: a 60 hunter and a 60 warlock 300 enchanting/300 tailor.

I am currently in the Eastern Time Zone and play whenever culinary school permits.
People in The Purge that I know : Cinderkitten, Sneakybone, Emblem, Animality, Skelas, Yash, and Aslonblade. There are probably others, but these I could name off the top of my head.

Thanks for reading! :lol:
well, you didn't mention the usual "i know these people" set, so you're probably on the right track.

btw, you sold me when you said "hide of the wild".
(and i know bulgy a bit, and he's cool)
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios
Fine, dont mention me, no one does...

*cries*
Hey Star!

I would be absolutely pleased beyond all getout to get you with us here, just as long as bulgy the spitter isnt involved in the package.

He's a spitter, just ask Elyx.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Starlynne Wrote:People in The Purge that I know : Cinderkitten, Sneakybone, Emblem, Animality, Skelas, Yash, Aslonblade and That Mage.

Fixed your quote for ya
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Skelas Wrote:Hey Star!

I would be absolutely pleased beyond all getout to get you with us here, just as long as bulgy the spitter isnt involved in the package.

He's a spitter, just ask Elyx.

Wait, I thought spitting on Elyx was allowed! crap!

*hides in the corner*
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
I think she needs to send us all a sampling of her cooking skill!

All those times hearing Bulgy talk about her cooking while I was eating a tortilla trying to grind away at Rank 10.

I'll take:

Blueberry pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns 2x, and chocolate milk.

I'll let you know about lunch.
Gnarnok Wrote:
Starlynne Wrote:People in The Purge that I know : Cinderkitten, Sneakybone, Emblem, Animality, Skelas, Yash, Aslonblade, That Mage and the Orange Haired Troll.

Fixed your quote for ya

I fixed the fix..

Star.. you know what works, eh!.. Sending Desserts to the Canadian Contingent..
YO STAR! HOW COULD U NOT MENTION MY NAME Sad

lol anyways hope everythings well, i'd love to see you with the purge tag Big Grin
TO PURGE

Star is a reliable member and has been for a while in RS. I think i know why she is leaving and joining the good natured purge. And just cuase she is the wife of Bulgy doesnt mean that i favor her over any other alts Big Grin. I believe that Star will become a beneficial person in our guild and she should be able to join the purge.
<Casts gaze down and starts to look at the floor then looks up and wickedly grins>

my apologies for the brain fart …. Soreth, Gnarnok, Trotts, Newera

Sneaky... As for the breakfast order.... even if I FedEx'd next day that stuff would taste awful cold.... just a warning. :lol:

Trotts...externship in 5 weeks... you know when and where to order! Smile

Thank you for the kind words and support from all.

<wavies to everyone, giggles, and winks>
Damn Star you should add the link here for all of us..

But what I want to know.. how do we know what we are ordering . .. Has the Starr.. stamp of approval..
Trotts <-- Damn goldfish got stuck on my head.
Trotts, Here you go.

Miette Organic Patisserie
http://www.miettecakes.com/catalog/

5 weeks!
Re App Bump, but for Warhammer this time!

:lol:
How do you feel about women, and is Bulgy open minded?
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
She hasn't sent me cookies lately.

/REJECTED
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Who's the biggest punkin? Star is the biggest punkin!
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Omoi Wrote:How do you feel about women, and is Bulgy open minded?

That one is easy. Bulgy hasn't learned the lesson from kindergarten about Sharing. He doesn't share. :lol:
Not even with me? Poo Sad I guess we can let you both in anyways.
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.