Monk Camping in L Guk
Hey, i know i am nto a memember of the guild but i heard some of you are old EQ1 and well i loved that game , i was on MM and my monk friend and I had to do that i think 20 hr camp in L guk for the epic peice and sometimes a PL would come up , boy that was a biatch spawn. I was a halfling Warrior , full Royal Frosted Velium wielding the Wurmy and Lammy, those were the best days
Christopher A White
Die LIghty!
:lol: Those were the good old days before the evil x-teamers took over!!
Biggrol
Shammie of Vallon Zek
I really loved camping the Rune Boned Fork over and over cuz I kept accidentally throwing it.
- R
Raejin Wrote:I really loved camping the Rune Boned Fork over and over cuz I kept accidentally throwing it.

Hilarious!
Raejin Wrote:I really loved camping the Rune Boned Fork over and over cuz I kept accidentally throwing it.

Hahahahah that is some funny stuff. I think anyone who ever had one for any length of time wound up throwing it at least once.
Gameless (for now)
Wow, I was just thinking of EQ this morning. I had a 63 druid, Iluyenea, in KoV. Anyone here from KoV remember when my pet was a Necro Pet?

Don't remember what zone I was in, but I had just entered the zone, and I turned around to see this fricking Necro pet with a HUGE Sycle (spelling?) just looking at me. So, being the druid I was, I start running for my life while looking for that Necro who was chasing me...that's when I realized I had control of it...my pet had becomed bugged!!!!

I spent 3-4 hours running from zone to zone looking for guildies to show off my pet to, even had screenshots taken (can't find them now...8-0 ). But boy that pet could do some serious damage...I pwned everything while I had it up...Unfortunately, I had to log and when I came back the next day...it was gone...8-(
Raster monk. I got lucky and he was up the third time I went down there. Maybe 5 hour camp.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
i remember a bug when they first made pets able to zone where you could occasionally get someone elses pet by accident if you and the necro were zoning at the same time, thats probably where you got the scythe wielding necro pet at hehe