Greetings
I am writing to you on the off chance that I may gain entry into your guild.

I have been playing WOW since December of 2004, and dedicated to Crushridge since March 2005. On Crushridge I have a 60 level Shaman named Metiz, and a 60 level hunter named Redclaw. Right now I am working on getting a Druild named PBR to 60 (He is 46 right now).

My entire time on Crushridge has been spent in a small guild which was restricted to friends and family. This was a nice setup since everyone knew each other. However, over time several members have quit WOW for various reasons. This has left the guild feeling hollow.

One of the disadvantages of being in a small guild is that you tend to miss out on a lot of end game content and big PvP raids. So with my current guild (SMASH) being reduced to just a few members I thought it would be a good time to explore other options that might allow me to try new things.

I'll be very honest I don't really know anyone who is in The Purge. What I do know from reviewing your roster is that the people in your guild represent you well. I have spent a lot of time on Crushridge and haven't had one bad experience with any of your members. I can't say that about any of the other large guilds on the server. This in itself has impressed me to the point where I feel compelled to join your ranks.

As recommended I will pursue grouping with Purge members.

Thanks

PBR
Nice app, get to know us! /who purge then bug anyone named cherryfruit or fiddler.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
As you can tell from his avatar, Gnar loves people!
Recruitment is at an extremely slow trickle right now. Be sure to read all the stickies in the public forums.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Pabst Blue Ribbon is app'ing to the guild? I knew we were a bunch of drunks, but that's pretty cool!

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Hey speak for yourself, some of us aren't old enough to drink ;D
Mangofruit, Cherryfruit, Rottingfruit, Peachfruit, Passionfruit, Orangefruit, Bananafruit, Tomatofruit, purgeaqbank, (emptyslot) - Yep, still playing WoW.
You might see an old face or two in my guild Taunka Trucks if you ever take blizzard up on their 10 day renewal.
But some of us are sexy enough to pick up the old chicks....
Lift with your legs, Sneaky.
Nice app~
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
There's other things that PBR stands for. Can't remember where I heard it.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:There's other things that PBR stands for. Can't remember where I heard it.

Peanut Butter and Rats?