Smoove / Cyberkhan - 60 Priest / 60 Shaman
Hey guys,

Most of you probably don't remember me but I was a member way back when BBB merged with the Purge for a short while before I wanted to try end game raiding and joined DA.

Since that time I've experienced a lot with them which I can only salute and give respect to them for their accomplishments, but the raiding I participated in came at a cost as it burned me out playing a priest. Raiding would occur on a nightly basis and run on for anywhere from 4 to 6 hours everyday of the week and sometimes longer on weekends. Now I don’t have a problem raiding weekdays, but the toll I suffered was one of me going to bed almost every night at 12 or 1am and having to get up for work 4 to 5 hours later. In doing so my work started to suffer and I was constantly late and/or falling asleep while at work which is obviously not the way I want to perform at my job. I was forced to make a decision and that decision was to become inactive and effectively stop playing my priest.

I place no blame on DA for this, nor do I place any blame towards Kozuki for ultimately removing my priest from the guild for inactivity. For the most part he is a good raid/guild leader and DA is for strictly the hardcore player that wants to raid constantly for long periods of time which I was not up to the challenge due to how it was impacting my life at home and at work. I can only say good luck to them now.

Now I play a Shaman on a more casual tune and on MY TIME which allows me to log in or log out when I need to. I will occasionally run a shorter instance or pvp'ing from time to time. I enjoy it now and concern myself with spending time with the people that I play with when I'm in the game rather than the items I could possibly get.

So this is my shameless plug to find a home for my priest at least which I rarely play anymore but I am willing to log on if someone would need help doing something. I'm also hoping that at some point I can call the Purge home for my Shaman but it's not necessary at the moment.

Anyways, my apologies for the length of this post, and I hope to hear from some of you in-game.

~Smoove
http://ctprofiles.net/806280
Heya, Smoove.
Eh? Hoser?
Actually we recently had 2 60 priests leave the guild. We Raid MC 1-2 times a week, do ony once a week and ZG/AQ sometimes thursday/friday.

But unlike DA im sure u know, we do not require anyone to ever show up to a raid. AND! we still PvP, just yesterday we tore some holes ina few WSG teams that were very well geared.

I like yer app/reapp, shoot me a tell in game if u wanna PvP on your Shammy/Priest.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Smooooooooove! good to see you bud ) I've been wondering what you were up to =p
Gameless (for now)
Heya Smoove... good to hear from you again. Its always an important realization to make when you see RL suffering becuase of a game. That should never happen... so you are certainly making the right choice.

To be honest, I don't imagine anyone will have anything negative to say about you, at least thats from what I rmeember of you when you were in BBB... So I don't really see there being any issue with getting you back in. That's me just shooting from the hip there... and people might possibly hate your guts... :twisted:

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Microbrew!!! Glad to see you're still around!
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
Heya Smoove! Glad to see you back, you were always a very nice guy in BBB, was sad to see you go. I support you coming back!
grizzle Wrote:Microbrew!!! Glad to see you're still around!

Hahaha I'll always love ya for that...

You and Karne made me see the light and reroll horde Big Grin

~ Another Satisfied Customer ~

And to Orsun, Breand, Sorna and everyone else thanks for the warm welcome.

And a special /moo to hoof ... Ironforge raid anyone? Tongue
edit: nevermind, i need to lrn2readthesubjectline
Sup Smoove! Good to see your face around here =)
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Quote:So this is my shameless plug to find a home for my priest

Hey, I was BBB way back from Bleeding Hollow. Anyway, are you apping just the Priest? If so, where is the Shaman guilded?

Zhat
I was wondering the same... are both toons unguilded ATM?

Thanks for stopping by.
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
OMG why would we want someone who like's beer in this guild!!!!
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
My priest is unguilded, and my shaman is in a small guild (Fiend Club) that a couple of buddies and I put together for alts and such just to be in so we dont get spammed with guild invites.

This app is primarily for my priest but if we can get both toons in the guild I wouldnt mind. It wont kill me if my shaman doesnt get in but for the sake of activity since i play more on my shaman i thought to have them both guilded together with the Purge would be best.