Greetings from Kuwait...
Yo, its Kjata. I got in country on Wednesday about 0130 in the morning. Its hawt and sandy everywhere. I'm not sure if I will be able to play, but that is up in the air. I get Sundays off, so I should be able to play, if not I'll keep in touch over here.

PS: If I could get access to the WoW forums, would be killer, Thanks.

PSS: Nevermind, Sorna hooked it up. Thanks!
Good luck over there...watch out for your cornhole! I dunno why I said that....
Personal experience? Hope not Breand....
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
Keep your head down sir!

The 6 months I spent in that armpit of the world I hope to never repeat. Wouldnt wish it on anyone.

circa 1991 that is..

Big Grin
Shammy wit moocho mojo
bring me back 10,000 barrels of unrefined crude plz so i can play the spot market.

thanks!
Breand Wrote:Good luck over there...watch out for your cornhole! I dunno why I said that....

Bad personal experience Breand?

Or maybe you thought it was a good one?
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
I hope the best for you, but unless you are in Arifjan I don't think you'll get the internet speed to play. My wife and I were in a satellite camp for a year and we had speeds of 10-50 kilobyte most of the time...bad enough that we eventually stopped trying to download pictures. Sad
Hope it has changed and you have better luck. If ya get on send me a "hello" and on another note....don't tell people back home to be sneaky about liquor, just tell em to bubble wrap it and mail it. Smile just my 2 cents.

GL over there.
What an evil, evil little thing this is.
You must be in Camp Victory if you get days off..... Wich means your not IN COUNTRY .... witch means your not in harms way. And you will not be able to play in Kuait.

3 Trips to Iraq total of 15 monts, 2 tirps ot Afgan. toatal of 1 months and one verry scarry trip to .....cant say 6 hours in somewhere we shouldnt have been