Guild app
Hey. Let me introduce myself. Prydae is a lvl 47, BM spec hunter. With enchanting and tailoring proffesions, both of which are 250+ and going up fast. I know that compared to the rest of your guild I am relatively low in lvl. I will say that Ive been working on going up fast. I have been told from various members that summer is a slow time for the guild. I would love to be able to fill possisions over that slow time if any need filled or just help out alts. I love PvP and thats one of the main reasons im here. Im the player that when someone calls out it /3 that they are being camped I rush over just because I know there are allies to kill. Other reasons for this app are that I want an organized guild. I have been in two guilds so far. The reason for two is that the first one merged. The guild wasnt organized before or after the merge and I needed out. I have two RL friends in your guild. Crogler and Chigone. I have heard nothing but great things about your guild and I would be trulty honored to run around with <The Purge> floating above my head. I have read through your entire site making sure that was the guild I wanted. I now know that it is. If you guys have any questions I ask that you plz look me up in the game or on this forum.
Take Care and happy killing,
Prydae
Cheers thanks for apping! We are undergoing a little restructuring at the present time so it might take a little longer to process your application than usual. Please be patient.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Restructuring? Yeah, nice way to put it.

I did alot of runs in lower lvl instances during my mining/blacksmith phase. I've helped alot of lower lvl people with instances and when i'm with Prydae I can be sure of at least three things
1) He out rolls me about 3 out of 4 rolls
2) I don't have to tell him what i'd like him to do or what's expected of him. His aggro management is great. That means he knows where he is and how to play his guy.
3) I don't have to ask if he wants to drop everything to attack an Alli that wanders into our area. He knows that we're at war.

This is more than I can say for alot of people i've grouped with.

Look him up if ya catch him on line. He's good people, just like everyone else that i've had the pleasure to play with in our guild. Don't worry if his lvl seems low, he plays it well and when the expansion hits i'm sure he'll be 60. Anyway, until people get this summer thing out of their blood i'm gonna be running with him and looking for people to group with for the 50s instances.
I told him to wait to apply, but it seemed like a good time with people playing alts and moving around. He'd be a plus to our guild, i'll lay my tabard on it and that's not a small gesture on my part. It's a safe bet though.

P.S. What, embarrassed to mention yer my brother Pry? jeez
What an evil, evil little thing this is.
Crogler Wrote:P.S. What, embarrassed to mention yer my brother Pry? jeez
also, it seems that he exercises good judgement even in non-combat situations.

sounds like our kind of people.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Hey Crog thx for the good word. Sry, didnt realize I didnt mention your my bro. Thx to you as well Snowreap, just saw the post. I understand that you guys are restructuring and that it may take a while but I wanna say im not going anywhere. Once again thx for the complaments.
Take Care,
Prydae