Would like to join
hi my name is mark and did a few quests with one of your guys on the onyxia server my charactar's name is Maria and the person i did the questing with was Mondor.

for some personal info though i have been playing a while i haven't had a charactar past level 43 normally because the guild i was in only cared about doing endless Dire Maul runs or some other place whose name started with a Z. anyways i would enjoy a guild thats sole purpose isn't to taunt me with epic level 60 items and then tell me how terrible the items are.

anyways for pvping, raiding, questing anytime you need my help i can normally drop what ever i'm doing to come and help you. that and when it comes to combat situations i have no problem making a kamakize run at the enemy in order to save some one else in the party
as you've no doubt noticed from other threads in this forum, the best way to get to know us, and for us to get to know you, is to group with us.

right now is a busy time for us; a lot of us who have been taking a break from WoW are returning to the game to try out the alliance side on Onyxia. so, between relearning the game (including getting our mods all working again) and leveling, there's little time left to socialize.

because of this, probably the best place right now to get grouped with us is WSG.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Hi! Send me a tell anytime for WSG. Always looking for someone that has a clue and is willing to listen.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Heya Maria - Because we are all starting anew on Onyxia server as Alliance, I think our plan right now is to get everyone levelled to 19 so we can do some WSG "raids" which should be a lot of fun. Once we all get to 19, we'll make a push for 29.

What level are you currently? And by all means feel free to shoot us a tell for groupage, especially WSG.
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain