Lower Guk - The Glory Days.
I remember when I was leveling up my warrior on Vallon Zek, just became level 32 somewhere in Lower Guk. There was a level 50 female wizard named Sissy that used to partake in zone ganking between Upper Guk and Lower Guk, zone ganking was all the rage for wizards back then.

I saw Sissy gank a few people and take a few items from some friends, since I was considerably lesser in level than her I was unable to attack her, but I did convince her to duel me, after all no matter the skill a level 50 wizard should be able to kill a level 32 warrior.

The only problem was that Sissy thought it would be a wise decision to chain cast Ice Comet on me, albeit a powerful spell, it had a long cast time. On top of that I resisted it twice, interuppted her multiple times and she fell victim to my Executioner's Axe.

It was a fun duel, back then duel messages were broadcast server wide, I must have gotten 50 tells from people in disbelief that I overcame the level advantage, fun stuff!
Roofles. Big Grin

It sounds like it wasn't you overcoming a level disadvantage as much as it was Sissy not being able to overcome her stupidity disadvantage.

Good story!
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
Better proofread that "theisis"...
What the hell was I talking about?
Hahaah.... it was one of those automated things that put links to gambling sites... I deleted the post and banned that id. You had made a reply to it... i decided to leave your post there because it was funny and didn't make any sense after i deleted the previous post. Smile

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)