Skeletons in Fey
Howdy all. been a long time since I have seen a lot of these names.

I was thinking about EQ the other day back before even Kunark was out.

Way back during Item loot, Diggles and I came across the gnome necro Badz, cavorting in the swamp. We of course disposed of him and Diggles looted a planes item that turned you into a skeleton.

The Iggles planned a raid to Fey using that necklace. Myself and Diggles along with about 10 other members of Da Bashin' Iggles, including Slamz I believe took the boat over and all passed around the necklace then proceded to slaughter elves and pecks in skeleton form.

It was truly a sight to see.

anyways, I'll be playing WoW for sure, maybe I'll see a few of you in game. I had a lvl 30 tauren shaman in FTS/OB and will probably play the same in retail.
Well, once you get access to the member sections... check outthe WoW forums. Keep an eye there to find out what server we are joining (when we find out the names we will plan on one) and definitely join up with us. the more the merrier!

We will likely be starting our own guild with which to smite down the Alliance from!

-turnip
Hmm I was there for that raid!

In fact you were there the first time I grouped with the Iggles in Savant room with You, Slamz, Diggles, Deneeria and myself.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Oh man, I'd totally forgotten about the skeleton necklace.

What a stink it raised when Diggles looted that! I think that ended up being the best PvP loot haul ever.
Badz was an peanut head Enc. I participated in that PvP, it was a zone dance at teh Guk/Innothule line. Eventually killing him in Innothule and jizacked his amulet. I think that single incident gave Iggles their infamous reputation, which wasn't really anything outside of pure asswupers who didn't take no shit and played for the PvP not the social life of the game.

Idea
About two months later didn't Prophets try that same trick on the plane of Hate (after of course everyone said we were insane to pvp there). They all tried that same trick when we fought over the plane and because they were all undead they agro'd some Cleric mobs and we cleaned their clocks.

They were always a dollar short and a day late!

Vllad
prophets also used amulet of necropotence in sebilis. a combined darkie raid zoned into like 30+ prophets all waiting at the zoneline for us and all in skelly form. It took the combined might of darkies and Defiant+allied lighties to finally get prophets out of seb, but it all was for naught because once they were out, defiant was in and darkies still couldnt do anything there till defiant moved on.