Cobalt Scare to Siren's Grotto to Western Wastes to ToV!!!!
Hehe,

Back in the later stages of an expansion called Scars of Velious used to be one of my more favourite times of playing EverQuest. I would get home from work, log in around 5-5:30 EST and start engaging in massive zone to zone PvP vs XK/PMS crews all to head towards the armour drops in ToV.

We would slowly be gaining members online and fight our way across CS/SG usually culminating in a big bash at the WWastes/SG zoneline or the very first room inside ToV.

The thing that made it fun was the honor, you got killed, you stayed out for an hour before rejoining the battle at another point. LnS to the max.

Occasionally there would be a dragon trained to a zone which just added to the chaos of the moment, but in the end it was alot of fun. I always remember trying to squeeze past those big fatties like Kakarat and Tipp at the WWaste zoneline to chase down some cleric with my Epics!.

Dathom <Defiant>
Rift: Mallet/Dathom
War: Mallet
WoW: Mallet/Dathom - Crushridge
EQ: Dathom - Vallon Zek The Arctic Ranger
Yea I remember seein you there Dathom...heh. You guy's made our lives hell! lol.

Fun times.
Steppen
Tauren Shaman
<The>
Bleeding Hollow
World of Warcraft

Prophet Steppezhe Goreclaw (retired)
65 Iksar Shaman of Cabilis
<Xanit K'ven> : <Aduentus>
Vallon Zek, EverQuest
My favorite battles were in Eastern Wastes against Adu and Torrent. Crazy fun fighting against 60 to 100 other players. Man so much fun.
da Gun <Defiant>
I pked the hell out of your alts!

Dai!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
My favorite fight ever was while working on the Neriak portion of my Rogue epic in Neriak. I would head out and pk a bit and then slip back into the third quarter and hide while waiting on the guy to appear. Right after I finished that part of the quest I got a tell from some people in Ministry of Hate. They said,...."Were coming for you." And they did!!!

I ran with a group of 5 chasing me all the way to S. Ro from Neriak...the whole time laughing and asking for a druid to port in and grab me and take me out of the hot zone. Through out them chasing I sparred with a monk, a cleric, and a warrior. None of us could kill the other before another of them would appear and I would again start running. 2 on 1 was bad, and I didn't want to be camped or die. Miss those times.
Wow forgot about MoH, I knew one of the old leaders cus he had a peck alt. It was funny as hell when he/she and da boys would zone in. Next thing you know people would be hollering about MoH in the zone run run! Even though i had to come back to loot my body i liked it when they showed up.
I had so much fun fighting against MoH I made an alt and joined them Smile