Hello Purge!
It's been a blast landing on the same server as so many old "enemies" from Vallon. This time around, I was determined to play the dark side, I always thought I missed some of the best fun in the early days on Vallon. Although I still had a blast, I'll never forget Dophuz chasing me up the coast in Oasis with his big stick.

I nearly died laughing a few nights ago when I saw Scornn in the general channel shouting that there were "Lighties" coming. Crossteaming scum!

Anyway, lots of old VZers are in Big Bad Baddies, our GL is Lowkki, aka Oakenfold. We should work together to keep the alliance scum clear of our lands, just as the lighties were kept from Cazic Thule and Guk for such a long time on Vallon.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Shawonda, Tauren Druid, WOW
Yes, we were thinking we need a better term for the Alliance.

"Alliance" is way too long. Jujubee was calling them "Allies" for a while, which was confusing, cause the first time he said "ally" in groupchat I thought he was pointing out other Horde members.

Not sure lightie is fitting, but it's handy.

I've been calling them "reds", but I can see where that might get complicated when having a discussion on a forum, since either side could be "reds"....
heh, this post answers my question in another :roll:

Good to hear from you Tawonda.
~ Krym | ~ Sigmire | ~ Kurgan
lvl: 31 warlock
It isn't just 'old enemies' here Tawonda Smile You have a couple old school Emerald Defenders here as well...

Dathom
Nin
Ringil
Sheldon
Durgin

I think thats all of us for now... Good to hear from ya!

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Should include the WoW Names in your list Smile

Dathom - Bwakk
Nin - Grasty
Ringil - Caladan
Sheldon - Zeel
Durgin - Who cares!

Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Damn you ... you gosh darn peck!

Oh wait... i was peck too... shit. Confusedhock:

Thats it, next time I don't heal you... the last thing you will see as you slip off to that hazy ghost world is me laughing over your corpse (then get cut down by whatever it was you were tanking...)

By the way... SFK? Please... Smile

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
Hey Tawonda! It was nice to *finally* meet you in game the other night. I had a blast grouping with you and Breand in RF. Look me up anytime you need a priest! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
We're going to go to WC tonight. I always like having a priest so no one can expect me to heal.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Shawonda, Tauren Druid, WOW
Since people here know you, I'll add you to the members list so you can access the private forums. The function of this web site was foremost as a place for people to come together and chat and rather secondary as a place to talk guild matters. As long as you're not Alliance. :-p

At some point I can seperate things out to have a "guildmember only WOW forum" space but for now I don't see the need. It's not like we're planning secret military tactics or anything.
**in a secret room, member of "The Purge" gather to discuss military tactics**

Zimjin "I saw we charge in and kill all alliance."

*crowd cheers and approves the decision*

that's about the extent of it hehe
FIRE THE LASER!!!

:twisted:

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
BRING IN THE FEMBOTS!!!
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Sigmire Wrote:**in a secret room, member of "The Purge" gather to discuss military tactics**

Zimjin "I say we charge in and kill all alliance."
It's amazing how well that tactic works. I think that's why Jujubee and I win so many fights. We spot the reds and unless it's something ridiculous like 5 of them vs 2 of us, we just go. The reds notice us and probably are sitting there thinking, "Okay, level 36 shaman and a 36 rogue, are we gonna fight them? What do you think, Jim? I say we plan a 5 prong attack where OH GOD MY LIVER!"

It's the indecision that kills em. The fights that get the ugliest are against people who were obviously either there to PvP or were able to instantly switch to that mindset.

Those two paladins we jumped last night... Jesus. They were fucking ready, that's for sure. None of that screaming and running in circles the Alliance usually does, it was all hammers and heals from the getgo. Granted, they were higher level, but what really won it for them was that they seemed to immediately decide to fight hard without having to try and consult or figure out what the other guy was doing.

Nothing worse than being in a pickup group, being all like "Lighties! ARRHGHGH" and charging in with axe raised only to find out nobody followed you.

Some Macarthur quote or something... something about how a good plan executed now is better than a perfect plan executed later.
Quote:"Okay, level 36 shaman and a 36 rogue, are we gonna fight them? What do you think, Jim? I say we plan a 5 prong attack where OH GOD MY LIVER!"

You just made me laugh out loud on a conference call.

The nice thing about Purgare is... You always attack. Always Smile

Hi Tawonda! Long time no see.
WAR = Zeel, Zeelio, Sheldon
WoW = Zeelio
EQ = Sheldon
RL = Sean
Im saying hi as well...HI! I decided to use Tawondas hello thread because it is obviously more popular than I could ever hope mine to be. So...hello! Look me up for groups cause my guild is already outleveling me Smile

- Breand AKA Breandan from VZ
Omg shut up! If you would have made a "hi i'm Breand" thread I would have posted on it! ~
The CK Machine
breandan... hmmm... Barbarian Shaman?
yep, and I remember a couple classic battles between us Krym! glad we're on the same side this go-around.
ROFL! ok, thought I recognized the name. Yea we had some nutty battles in the low-mid levels. Didn't run into you very often once we got into the high lvls though... then again I wasnt' playing all that often either.
Hello all you ex 4 team griefers and single team griefers and yes you 3 team lightie griefers too. (dont think there are any 2 team griefers but hi to you too!) OK so we're all griefers.

Anyway, I know some of you have stopped by our boards.

We use the crappy ezboards. The addy is http://p069.ezboard.com/bbigbadbaddies

Feel free to come and harass us.

I still log into the VZ chat channel but it seems really dead.

We should either use that or come up with a new channel. I'm sure alot of our members would group together given an easy chat method.

See you all in game~!
Lowk!!!!!! :wink:
The CK Machine
Lies! Where?
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>