Looking for PvP Guild
Hey my name is David and i am really intrested in joining your Guild. I love PvP i just cant get enough of it. i do Play WoW i have a 67 Warr, 47 Mage but i am not really playing Warcraft anymore, What i am really intrested in is Warhammer Online. Since the game is Based on PvP i really wanted a Great guild that was mainly focused on PvP. I Saw Zimjin Posting on the Warhammer Alliance, I was Glad that he was posting intelligent Responses instead of the crap most of the other people post and soo i decieded to Click on the Guild he was currently in. After Reading about Purge and what it is all about. I instancely liked the whole idea of the guild and i hope to get to know all of you guys and kill some Noobs together.

Thanks!
thanks for stopping by and gl.

what is your forum name? mine is super secret!
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Heh the WHA boards don't always have the most clued up posters for sure. We're all looking forward to WAR - great to have you stop by. hopefully we'll get a chance to know you in game soon.
hey so what do i do now? im Confussed :?
I think what Skaag was asking about was your Warhammer Alliance forum name.

the next step is to find one or more of us, and get to know us, so that we can vouch for you when the time comes to discuss your application. this would probably require you to play a game some of us are playing as well.

since you're not playing WoW right now, this means we have to find some game that you *are* playing, that one or more of us are also playing. if you're in the beta for a game whose NDA prohibits you from saying so, feel free to deny playing it. it's very possible that some of us will deny playing the same game.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Basically, we only recruit by invitation. If you aren't playing a game we're playing, that's going to be hard to get.

When Warhammer begins, we'll announce what team and server we're going to join. If you happened to join the same team and server, well, who knows? We'd have a chance of bumping into you, at least.
Hi yea sorry for the confusion but yea i do play WoW right now mainly on twinks and my mage (what i ment is that im really more intrested in find out as much as possible for WAR) i am probably xferring my mage to ur server because of friends and also i really want to get into this guild. so when it gets there i guess ill find u guys and start pwning some noobs with u and hopefully get to know not just one of u but all, thanks
Well then yes, to answer you. This is a PVP guild that moves around as game come and go. We are a people guild that hate Asshats, Drama and people who exploit the game and break the rules.

Many of us have been together since EQ and before.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]