Team Fortress
You can see my pancreas!

[Image: 5bthe20purge5d20thudz20aw0.th.jpg]

[Image: 5bthe20purge5d20thudz20da6.th.jpg]
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
I always knew ya couldnt hold yer pancreas.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"
you got killed by old people in a FPS? Ya...gunna need you to uninstall that game and kill yourself
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:you got killed by old people in a FPS? Ya...gunna need you to uninstall that game and kill yourself

Oh, I already did.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
It was a fun game though. Nothing like burning off the ole the stress by lighting vllad or doph on fire!

Its to bad it couldn't be turned into a game with deeper strats.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
No game is more fun then the ones you can blow up your friends in the first 3 minutes.

Vllad
Yea, those games were very fun.
Vanraw Wrote:It was a fun game though. Nothing like burning off the ole the stress by lighting vllad or doph on fire!

Its to bad it couldn't be turned into a game with deeper strats.

Teamfortress (the original 10 years ago) was one of the first games to start competitive clan play. There is ALOT of strategy in TF. You need to try out more competitive servers and maps!
[should not have shot the dolphin]