The Purge: WOW Trivia Quiz
Question 1.

You are wandering through woods. You find an Alliance member who is fighting a bear and losing.
Do you:
a) Help him by attacking the bear
b) Attack him and kill him
c) Attack him and kill him and spit on his corpse
d) Attack him just enough to make sure the bear wins
e) Watch him and attack him if he beats the bear
f) Wait for him to beat the bear and rest back up to full health and mana before you attack him
g) Keep moving

Correct answer:
B. Short and simple, you blast him to bits and move on.
D is also acceptable, although somewhat frowned upon if only for the strategic value: the longer you spend standing around making sure the bear wins, the more chance there is that more Alliance will ride up and attack you.

Incorrect answers:
A. The only aid we give to the Alliance is to help them eat dirt.
C. Although a simple /cheer or the like is always warrented, perhaps even a bit of a dance, you really shouldn't make a point of antagonizing your opponets more than you already did by killing them. Aside from being rather unsportsmanlike, I see it as the mark of someone who doesn't see much combat. The people who spend a lot of time cavorting about after getting a kill are the ones who don't get kills very often. The professionals are the ones who kill and move on because when it's their 30th kill in the last hour, there's not much time or reason to stand around and celebrate. It's always best to appear professional, even if you aren't.

Dubious answers:
E. Think of the bear as your friend. You both have a common enemy, why not join forces to defeat him? There's no reason to wait for the fight to end before you attack, and there's a good reason not to: like answer D, you don't want to spend a lot of time standing around. Quicker is better.
F. If you wanted "duels", fair fights between individuals, you should not have joined a PvP server. PvP is war. It's your civic duty to slay members of the Alliance.
G. Although passing by an Alliance member is not a crime, it's also not really with the spirit of the game, or this guild. Again, it's your civic duty to slay members of the Alliance. It's their responsibility to keep a sharp eye out for people like you, not your responsibility to make sure all fights are fair.

Question 2.
You spot a Horde and an Alliance member having a fight.
Do you:
a) Join the fight immediately.
b) Check guild tags and character names and see if this is someone we're allied with or someone you don't like before joining the fight.
c) Ask the Horde member politely if they are having a duel, because he might not want your help.
d) Evaluate your chances of winning and join the fight if it's not suicide.
e) Keep moving

Correct answer:
A. Join the fight immediately. For the Hoard!

Dubious answer:
D. If you see someone being ganked by 6 people and you know you have no chance of doing anything other than dying yourself, nobody is going to frown at you for not commiting suicide, but there is a lot to be said for going "ARGGGH!" and charging into battle waving your sword in the air against impossible odds. If nothing else, the poor fool you die next to will appreciate the company at the graveyard and maybe you'll tie up the Alliance for a few extra seconds, perhaps giving other Hoard a chance to prepare or escape.

Incorrect answers:
B. Ok, so it's a known coward in a cowardly guild that has often failed to help you in the past. Well, time to be the better Orc, assist them anyway, let them know that while they may be cowardly shitheads, we are not. Don't think of it as helping them, think of killing another Alliance and the presense of other Horde is purely incidental.
C. I don't care if they're in a duel, I don't care how strongly the Horde member complains about your "interference", we are here to kill Alliance and, again, the presense or wishes of other Horde is irrelevent.
E. While it may be excuseable on some level to pass by an Alliance because you're busy and he's not worth your time, if he's busy stabbing a fellow Orc in the head with a sword, you should do your best to help out if at all possible.
Question 3.

You and 4 friends are doing a difficult quest. 2 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and indicate they will help you kill NPC's to help you complete the quest faster. What do you do?

a) Let them help you complete the quest faster.
b) Kill them.

Correct answer:
B. No doubt about it, if they want to hang out and be buddies, show em what Horde vs Alliance is all about, even if it hurts your ability to finish the quest.

Question 4. here's a tricky one!

You are alone and completing a difficult quest. 5 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and don't seem to mind it if you hang out and do your quest. Do you:

a) Scream "ARRRGGGHHHH" and charge them in a suicidal kamikaze blitz
b) Leave
c) Call for more Purge to come help kill them
d) Quietly keep doing your quest

Correct Answers:
A. Suicidal blitzing is never wrong
B. Leaving is okay, too, you don't HAVE to be suicidal
C. If anyone is available, sure. But don't count on it -- if we constantly stopped what we were doing to help someone with PvP, none of us would ever be level 60 because we'd be interrupted all the time. Feel free to ask for help but I like to encourage independence.
D. Actually, this answer is acceptable. Note the difference between questions 3 and 4. In 3, you had the advantage, you should kill the enemy rather than accept their help. In 4, they had the advantage. If they choose to not attack you and there is no course of action available to you which can grant you victory in battle, then exploiting their stupidity is the next best thing to killing them. It's similar to when I run down the road KOS'ing everyone. I spot a half life Alliance resting there, I kill him. I'm resting with half life and an alliance sees me and walks by, I don't stand up and commit suicide by attacking him with half health, I let him keep walking while I rest up.

Exploit your enemy's weakness. Overly passive behavior is a great weakness to exploit.
Answer (A to question 4 has always worked for me in all cases. Less thinking involved.

Vllad
Vllad lies..

I HAVE YET TO HEAR HIM SCREAM "aRRRGH"
Vllad hired me to do the screaming for him. Yes, yes. He IS just that good.
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
:twisted: to all alliance, if u have a weak stomach about killing lower lvl people on the apossing team then get off pvp servers, but those who are 60 and run into lvl 30 alliance often need to clear those alliance away so those of us that are low can get in there and do those quests the alliance are killing us over.

I think on every case of a question being should the alliance die weather or not hes lower or higher, doesn't matter the one u let walk away might have been the one who killed your fellow purge member when he was questing or somthing.

I don't think this was the place to post this and for that im sorry but i just felt i should speak up a little on boards(speak me mind).

(Zelants opinion)
D - also hump corpse afterwards

A -
My favorire has always been "A. Suicidal blitzing is never wrong "
absolutely... which is why I know I picked the wrong class!