Purge Official PvP policy (WOW)
"Everyone fights, no one quits, if you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself."

The need to kill-on-sight is left largely in the hands of individual members. There is no firm policy but the general rule of thumb is "there is no wrong time to kill them". You don't need to ask on guildchat "is it okay to attack this person?" Of course it's okay. If you and the Purge you're with are willing to risk the consequences (like the inevitable return of the people you just killed), then go for it. We keep no lists of "friends and enemies". Enemies have red names and it's okay to attack them at any time you choose.

However, you should always help fellow Horde members who are under attack if at all possible. When some poor orc is getting his ass kicked by a dwarf and he sees someone with a tag of <The Purge> over their heads, he needs to be able to bank on the fact that help is here.

Alliance need to know that <The Purge> means that their safety is not guarenteed. Horde need to know that <The Purge> means they can yell for help if a night elf jumps them and they'll get it, to the best of our ability. Even if all you can do is sheep his attacker and you both run like hell, do what you can to help.

I like fair fights, but I don't go out of my way to try and make fights fair. In my long history of gaming, MMORPG, RTS, FPS, etc, I've found the best way to go is to fight as hard as you can every single time and let the good matches be the ones you stumble across. If you try to manipulate your style or the environment to create a fairer match, it tends to just be a source of frustration. You might kill three dozen level 20 guys in a row, but the moment you try to hold back to make it more fair is the moment a level 60 rogue unstealths behind you and slices you to pieces and you realize the fight would have been fun and fair if you had tried your hardest at the start, rather than trying to play down to what you thought was the level of competition.
I've been in this guild a l o n g time and I always thought (knew) that this was SOP...is this just a reminder for the sake of all our new people, or is this directed at someone(s) in particular?

Just curious. Dieng to a ?? alliance isn't all that bad if it causes him to be delayed or even leave the area because he's annoyed! But killing him is better...
It's just a bumped post from Jan 2005. :-p
I love reading it over and over again =)
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:I love reading it over and over again =)

Hoofhurr dances with me all the time.

ZOMG /gkick. Tongue

<3
OMG I wanna duel you!

I mean PK you in a controlled, even, environment!
Ask me about my shardsac.
Haha jokes on you they tried to kick me out so many times but I'm faarrrrr too heavy for them.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:Haha jokes on you they tried to kick me out so many times but I'm faarrrrr too heavy for them.

Besides that he is our fav cow at the anual Cow tipping contest. He doest even thud anymore, more like a squooshie roll over.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
It was this post that made me realize where I wanted to be....
in The Purge.

Kill 'em all
FOR THE HORDE
What an evil, evil little thing this is.
First time I found this post. /cry

But just so you know, I kill alliance, I kill lots of t hem! I just tried to use one so i can benefit from it and get my quest done then kill him. But now I am deguilding for...well I'm still trying to learn.

The purge is the place for me, Please talk to me, discuss it, etc. Help me gank alliance then so I can do my quest. One for all All for one. Didnt have that before and you encourage guildies to help other horde (especially guildies). I had a small handful of people willing to help. Hardly anyone would help me so I tried to talk to an alliance not to mess up my quest. Ask juvatt, I Was going to slay them after my quest was successful, but I wasnt successful because I was ganked and alone without purge.

Love you,
Syl
You are so full of crap Sylvannis.

Vllad
We were told by you and Juvatt (I think but I know it was one of your family members) to not come up there cause all we would do was get in the way. There was plenty of people that was willing to come to your call but you denied that to us.
Morideth or Moradeth or any version some asshat hasn't stolen yet.

"And on the seventh day, when god was sastified of what he created, he sent Felguards to WTFPWN the shit out of it!"

Not Everyone Realizes Fairness
Vllad Wrote:You are so full of crap Sylvannis.

Vllad

Apparently I had a very defined opinion about this person.

Today I can't even remember the name.

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:

Vllad

Vllad

Do you remember boobies on the keyboard as an excuse for screwing up in raids?
Zephyrs Wrote:
Vllad Wrote:

Vllad

Vllad

Do you remember boobies on the keyboard as an excuse for screwing up in raids?

Totally sorry for thread necromancy...but at Grizzle's insistance I'm posting.

I 100% remember the boobs messing up the pulls in molten core. I also 100% remember her 12 year old son having the guts and life understanding to say "I don't want what my parents do, but thanks for the opportunity"

Hehe, long ago. Names removed to protect the obvious. But can be added for fun.
Mangofruit, Cherryfruit, Rottingfruit, Peachfruit, Passionfruit, Orangefruit, Bananafruit, Tomatofruit, purgeaqbank, (emptyslot) - Yep, still playing WoW.
You might see an old face or two in my guild Taunka Trucks if you ever take blizzard up on their 10 day renewal.