Looking to join your pirates of the Burning sea guild?
Im a level 12 now been playin 2 days I read that whole post you said applicants should read and the stickys I was directed here by a Skel Calamity he helped out alot. About me im 26 with a wife no kids im on average 5 hours maybe weekdays because i work 3-11pm central time. weekends im on alot if the wife lets me if u guys need to know more hit me up look forward to sailin with you if possible if not thanks skel again for the help later all
What's your in-game name so we can add you to the list?
im sorry man its jeffrey manchester forgot to add it
Jeffrey-Eve online -active
Jeffrey Manchester- POTBS -Active
What serverdo you guys play on in PotBS. If i have to i will switch and create a new charater if im on the wrong server.
Guadeloupe.

What level is your character there?
im a level 12 on there I sent iggles my level he said he would get me on the message of the day for groupin
jmnchstr Wrote:im a level 12 on there I sent iggles my level he said he would get me on the message of the day for groupin

Argh, Zimjin be Slamz Iggles.

Maybe you should change your forum name to Slamz since Zimjin is retired.

You're on our MOTD group list Jeffery, we have quite afew lower level members still XPing.

Hope to see you around.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.