Hilton_Lace's application to enroll.
Hey,

Ive been reading the forums and also this forum, from what I have read The Purge seem to be a great guild to be with, and so is why I have chosen to apply.
Well, A little about my real life; Name is Ryan Forber, Im 16 years of age, from England, Im a boxer and an ex footballer for my town. I am a history and P.E student at college right now but soon to be learning bricklaying in the next months or so.
Now about my gaming experience, I have played online games now for around 4 years, like Voyage Century Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Bounty Bay Online, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few more.
Played in PotBS both open and closed beta and then played when it came live in January.
However, I had to stop playing PotBS due to some reasons I won't go into but meh Wink, I played on the Rackham server as a pirate.
Im a pretty laid back, casual player who likes to PvP both in groups and solo, like the econ part of the game also, I can take orders and give them when I have to Tongue I can have a laugh but know my limits in laughs Tongue I don't 'WTFPWNN00BBQ OWNZ0RED' my enemies so Im not into leet haha, Im respectful to my enemies.....if they are to me Tongue, ''treat others like you want to be treated yourself'' - Bible (dunno who just heared my religious education teacher say it alot haha)
Im downloading PotBS now as I speak and because I already know quite abit about the game it will take me around 1 hour to get to lvl 20 Tongue and then I'll begin helping my guild out with anything and everything.
I will start my pirate character tomorrow when the game is done as it is 10:30PM right now in the UK and my download does not end for a few hours haha.

Well, Thats a brief Tongue essay of my life haha, anything else you want to know then please give me a shout in a pm or a reply on here.

Thanks,

Hilton.
~Take what ye want' give nothin' back~