Purge and AoC - Server Info
(update)
We are going to TYRANNY

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR SERVER INFO ON 5/17

Some of us are planning on rolling up a character on an AoC PvP server. Some of us (bastards) have early access. I'm sure we'd like to see as many familiar faces as possible on the same server so if you're interested watch this space. I (or someone) will post the server name in this thread and barring any unforeseen server capacity issues we'll probably roll up on that server come Tuesday. I'll update this thread as new information becomes available.

Look forward to seeing you and smashing faces!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I've told every old school VZ'er I know to jump on DOOMSAYER (FFA PvP)... this was mainly because I watched the forums and that seemed to be the less douche filled server.

Be cool if you guys were over there as well.
Justium / Brikk - Back in EQ days on VZ
Many Many other games....
Some Purge are familiar with (or are part of) this other multi-game guild called Hostile Takeover.

We're watching them to see where they go, then we'll go there.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://hostilism.com/forums/index.php?board=24.0">http://hostilism.com/forums/index.php?board=24.0</a><!-- m -->
Goodluck guys. I think that's the server Goonswarm rolled up on. So at least make PvP everywhere.
I have not seen them as of yet...but I am only 15!
Brikk Wrote:Goodluck guys. I think that's the server Goonswarm rolled up on. So at least make PvP everywhere.

Diggles has assured us that Goonswarm rolled up on Doomsayer.
Maxxis Wrote:I have not seen them as of yet...but I am only 15!
cuz they're 10 levels past you already, hahaha
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Sweet Jesus you guys have Ebonlore on that server as well. Those guys are good for finding exploits and that's about it.
Ya they have a level 80 already I hear.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I would prefer to be on the server with guilds that are total asses. It gives me the best reason of all to PVP. I would rather pvp against people I can't stand then pvp for strategic or tactical reasons.

PvP is always better when you have someone like 12P around to kill.

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:I would prefer to be on the server with guilds that are total asses. It gives me the best reason of all to PVP. I would rather pvp against people I can't stand then pvp for strategic or tactical reasons.

PvP is always better when you have someone like 12P around to kill.

Vllad

I agree, however what's not fun is when say Ebonlore uses a 3rd party program to keep you from rooting them and on top of that has a speed buff to keep you from catching them.
Maybe we should pre-emptively add Ebonlore to our KOS list. They seem to be on everyone else's. Literally every time I see someone with the Ebonlore tag, they're a corpse or someone is killing them.