Ah HA!
Hello! Rocky here, bored out of my skull! No one was left when I logged back on. I have 3 weeks in between semesters and thought I'd say hello! Sitting on a 3.66 GPA right now, waiting for WAR next month! How you guys doing?

Love, Rocky

Edit: Gimme da full access! (plz?)
ROCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sup man =)
Not much, like i said, bored as hell. What's the latest with Warhammer? Everyone have a plan with the opening night, etc? Glad to see all of ya are still alive. I definately wanna be back with everyone I know! I guess that will wait till WAR relase.
Salad tosser!

What's up Rockmeister!

If you can fit in any online gaming, come join us ya fuck!
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
And which game would that be Skellypoo? I ain't playin' no Pirates yo!

EDIT: I pre-ordered WAR and applied for the beta key. let's see if that happens.
Woohoo! I got a weekend invite! I'll see you cats in WAR on Friday!

EDIT: The weekend preview I meant, but I did get the open beta invite that starts Sep 7th.
Lookin forward to playing with you again rocky.
yeah we basically arent playing anything until Warhammer at this point. Seems like most of us are in Beta anyways!
btw, what is the plan for when WAR hits? I'm not a Purge member, so I don't have access to the WAR forum. Is there any vent info or guild plans for start-up? Also, will anyone be on this WAR weekend. Again, if so what's the plan? I miss you guys and wanna get back into the swing of things!

After reading all the stuff, I think I'm gonna go Black orc. just... seems like the right thing to do. lol
Miss you rockypoo
Ill be around when I can this weekend. I'm moving to my new place so I'll be pretty busy. As for getting access I think there are enough people that can vouch for ya. I mean I had enough people and I'm an asshole.
The difference between me and every other asshole is that I know I am one.
Rock is one cool cat, and I fully vouch for him.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
I added you.

-turnip
Oh wow, thanks for the upgrade! I appreciate it!

/LURVE
/wiggle