introduction Post
looking to get into Warhammer with you guys if you decide to go the underdog Order. or be on an Alt server if you go Destruc and that server goes down.

i am a 43yr old stock broker in the middle of bum fuck no where Southern IL. so i can afford to play and have enough age on me to claim to be an adult.

since i have a real job that qualifies me as a casual player.

i did VZ on EQ for 3-4 years as a Barb shammy but was always an expansion behind most of the players. moved to Sullon Zek when it opened and had a ball. moved to Prexus server to get to 65, never saw the end game and gave the whole game up.

haven't played a MMO since. Warhammer interests me deeply and i decided to buy the new machine to play.

i stayed in the loop by being a semi active poster on the old VZ forum known as EGADS.

Slamz has been nice enough to give me full board access, but after reading some of the posts i thought it would be best to make an "introduction post".

oh, on Vent. i will have the deepest, manliest, sternest voice you will probably hear. well, until i start the second 6 pack. normally when i finish that i go to bed, but i hear the pvp fights are so good i will never want to leave.

Wanting to play Warhammer, wanting to play with some people i am aquainted with, and who are knowledgable about the game.

already made a few posts on the Warhammer forum. this is politeness out of respect.
I love introduction posts. they're especially valuable for me, since I never played EQ.

thanks!

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
bonestomper Wrote:well, until i start the second 6 pack.

I like you. :lol:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I hope you would be joining us if we went Underdog Destruction as well. It will be the same guild and people (hopefully) either faction we go.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
3 months down the road Order may by on top.

imho, at start Destruction will own