Wow!
Ok... now, we knew people were going to start coming out of the wood work... but I don't think we were expecting THIS MANY people to pop up!

So, give us a little time to figure how we are going to handle all the new 'old' faces showing up.

We'll hopefully have something figured out by tomorrow afternoon.

-turnip (aka Sorna)
I have a strange feeling many many more may show up. WAR seems to be the first potential competition for WoW.

Also, I always loved playing against all you horde folks, and would love a chance to play with you for a change.
Kris Wrote:I have a strange feeling many many more may show up. WAR seems to be the first potential competition for WoW.

Also, I always loved playing against all you horde folks, and would love a chance to play with you for a change.

Some of us did play with the hordies for a change! Smile Rerolling horde, we fell in love even more and pvp'd a raided like hell with all you guys. We look froward to WAR's future!
I never liked the idea of rerolling (way too much effort put in to my characters) and was always too cheap to bother getting another account.

Of course, BK was always the #1 crossteaming guild on the server Wink
Dan (Waroy/Jereth) was always talking to you guys on the CR IRC, so we'd always leave you alone, and laugh at other alliance trying to kill people we knew Wink
haha, I miss the good ol'e pvp days with BK/purge/pvp =(
Shintai Wrote:haha, I miss the good ol'e pvp days with BK/purge/pvp =(

Yes, that being said where are the rest of the alliance guys we actually liked.

With The Purge, P v P, Boogie Knights, and PUG guys that would be a force to be delt with.
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(
If we are picking teams I pick Thra.

:lol:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:If we are picking teams I pick Thra.

:lol:

I can name my warhammer toon that if you like
Ok... so i've started a new user group for all you WoW wastoids that are popping up looking forward to WAR. At least this was you can join in the discussions... we can figure out how we want to do for real later. Whether it is one big guild or an alliance of some sort i don't know. I'm too tired to give it any serious thought at the moment.

-turnip (aka Sorna)
GreenTurnip Wrote:Ok... so i've started a new user group for all you WoW wastoids that are popping up looking forward to WAR. At least this was you can join in the discussions... we can figure out how we want to do for real later. Whether it is one big guild or an alliance of some sort i don't know. I'm too tired to give it any serious thought at the moment.

-turnip (aka Sorna)

Thanks for the access.
GreenTurnip Wrote:Ok... so i've started a new user group for all you WoW wastoids that are popping up looking forward to WAR. At least this was you can join in the discussions... we can figure out how we want to do for real later. Whether it is one big guild or an alliance of some sort i don't know. I'm too tired to give it any serious thought at the moment.

-turnip (aka Sorna)

Thanks a ton!
Wow... I really am tired. Sentences barely make sense when typos and completely missed words shred it to pieces.

This is what happens when you have starbucks too late in the day and don't go to bed until about 5am... and then have to get up for work @ 7:30.

Meh... i'm toast.

-turnip
Sorna, it sounds like a good story, what the hell were you doing last night?
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Shaddup Skelas-noob... i was playing CoD4 and watching some movies.

-turnip
Is there a Purge hangout for CoD 4? Ive been playing constantly lately waiting for WAR.
GreenTurnip Wrote:Shaddup Skelas-noob... i was playing CoD4 and watching some movies.

-turnip

Yer testy and cranky when you are tired.....
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
A few us congregate on the SmA vent server to see if anyone wants to play. Morideath actually has a small 10 person server that we pop on sometimes.

Maybe i'll see if they want to switch to the Purge vent... not that it matters much.

-turnip
Team fortress 2 presence? I saw a couple screen shots. I play that religiously when i'm bored.
I think we have a TF2 'guild' that you can get invited to. Though i don't think anyone really plays on a regular basis anymore. We did play it for a bit there and had some good times.

I'm not sure who has invite control of the TF2 guild... but maybe they will see this and throw you an invite. Just post what your SteamId is.

-turnip
I have a TF2 server set up at my house. It's off at the moment, but I have a fiber optic connection so it ought to support plenty of people. Let me know if there's any interest and I'll post the relevant information.
And just a heads up to all the new arrivals... There are a bunch of good stickies and announcements in the publilc areas. They have a lot of great history and info about Purge. Some of it might be old or worded towards the WoW experience... but its still good info nonetheless.

-turnip (aka Sorna)
Shintai Wrote:Team fortress 2 presence? I saw a couple screen shots. I play that religiously when i'm bored.

I play it by myself sometimes after the bars at like 2am on those days when I haven't met a ladyfriend! Usually play a pyro or engi on a stat server.
GreenTurnip Wrote:Just post what your SteamId is.

-turnip

Steam ID: Akuneko
You pick Thra for your team? Dare I take out the screenshots of him exploiting in WSG way back in the glory days? (One of the few occasions we made Matthew whip out his bubble hammer)
hah twas a joke. but i didnt know about the sploiting.