*Video* WoW: A Tribute to <PvP>, Purge, and all the al
Put this together this morning with some of my old footage. Smile good times
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuC6QXvqAjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuC6QXvqAjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_JvGw-tmHs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_JvGw-tmHs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
What happen to the old days when I could just click on a link and it did all the work?

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:What happen to the old days when I could just click on a link and it did all the work?

Vllad

Vids not working for you?
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
Lol! nice sneak find
LOL

Speaking of Bones, where is he?

Jenae
Bones is in Boogie Knights! We stole him!
He still plays Bones on Horde from time to time.
He plays his druid.
Shintai Wrote:Lol! nice sneak find

And for my next trick:

No, nvm. Tongue
Jesus I was drunk as hell that night (but apparently not nearly as wasted as some others). I wish I had some fraps of the AB match we were talking about - I laughed harder that day than just about any other time in WoW.
Please please PLEASE PLEASE tell me that isn't what I sound like on Vent!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I think we were all pretty wasted...except for Sam.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:Please please PLEASE PLEASE tell me that isn't what I sound like on Vent!

That is not how you sound in vent.

That is your BROTHER talking.

Your sweet southern belle tones are not fit for our defiled ears.
Singularity Wrote:Please please PLEASE PLEASE tell me that isn't what I sound like on Vent!

Man I was pissed that night.
I can't believe I sounded like that myself CK, however it sounded exactly like you normally do.
That was my last night on the job before I moved to Kansas. The plant was struggling as it was and I didn't want to leave them in a bind that night. Just never know if I may someday have to move back to the area and need that job. I left on the best of conditions and wanted to keep it that way.
That aside, I wanted to freaking BG that night, especially seeing how drunk everyone was. My office computer was acting up and I had ot walk across the plant to the QA office to post on the forums. What a screwed up night...I was very bitter.

(Where is my stapler) :x
ROFL @ CK!!! lol, can't wait to play with you in Warhammer man Smile
Sam Wrote:

I can't believe I sounded like that myself CK, however it sounded exactly like you normally do.
That was my last night on the job before I moved to Kansas. The plant was struggling as it was and I didn't want to leave them in a bind that night. Just never know if I may someday have to move back to the area and need that job. I left on the best of conditions and wanted to keep it that way.
That aside, I wanted to freaking BG that night, especially seeing how drunk everyone was. My office computer was acting up and I had ot walk across the plant to the QA office to post on the forums. What a screwed up night...I was very bitter.

Yes that is definitely what you sound like CK....
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(
Man I miss those days and CK's no shirt man Hugs.
Onictora Wrote:
Sam Wrote:

Yes that is definitely what you sound like CK....

Again, for the record, that is HER BROTHER talking for her.
CK is a hawt southern belle, who is in to racing, in her early twenties. Get it straight now.
Ugh!

I should never have started talking on Vent! :cry:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:Ugh!

Three days I will never forget from WoW:

1) the day i was first told about CK.
Bulgy says: "She is hawt, like a total slut zomg"

2) the day i first met CK.
CK emotes (to me): "/flirt /wave /dance /kiss"

and of course,
3) the day i first heard CK on vent.
Me: ... *cough* /facepalm
Deathcoil should also take gold from the opposing player to pay for the numerous concubines we have to keep in our giant floating citadels powered by the tears of bitter players.
Singularity Wrote:Ugh!

Are you still going to get a new headset?
CK I love your voice!

You are the life of the BG party.

Embrace it!
the second video the whole time i was waiting for the pic showing one of them cheating, and it turn into a heavy metal song followed by pics of the other one doing some fucked up shit.
what video were you watching?
the one W posted right underneath mine of my 3 year anniversary with neely Wink