App for Warhammer
Hey guys. I read over on the Egads board that you guys were playing War, and figured I'd apply. I played with some of you a long time ago back in the VZ days... when I was like 15 or 16. Hah, man that was awhile ago now.

Everquest-

Silent Souls
Vexare
Torrent

World of Warcraft-

Twelve Prophets
Defiant

I played a few other games for a bit too, but those were the main ones. I know quite a few of you, including Flab, Skaag, Breandan, Zens, etc. I won't be playing a ton, as I'm working full time and taking 4 classes, so a casual adult guild is exactly what I'm looking for. I've been playing MMOs since I was a teenager, and have gone both the casual and hardcore route. I was abstaining from trying this game at first because of my RL commitments and the worry that this game was going to be another Vanguard/AoC, but I'm convinced it's worth a shot now.

Anyway, looking forward to it.
I will vouch for Nimbletoe, even though he didn't like Fargo. Smile
Terrible, terrible movie. Smile
Nice to see you stopping by bro.

Hope to catch up with you more and see ya around in game and forums here.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Your name sounds familiar. Do I know you?

Karne
Hey Nimble... i thought I recognized that name... but just couldn't place it. It was Defiant... when a bunch of us transferred over to Mannoroth to raid with you guys in Defiant. (Dathom, Mootendo, etc.)

-turnip (aka Sorna)
When I played EQ, I didn't play as Nimbletoe for very long... but I've used this handle for about 8 years now (since I was 15), so you might recognize it. I recognize a lot of names here too even though I don't know them.

And yeah, that's right, I played with a good chunk of you guys in WoW on Mannoroth.
Anyone with a 12 proftiz tag is a no go for me.

So long as it is from eq.

WOW 12profitz werent the uber douche bags we all grew to hate.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"
The who's who of cross teaming guilds! Down with the devil. I don't care if you were still a minor at the time you're getting the chair son!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:The who's who of cross teaming guilds! Down with the devil. I don't care if you were still a minor at the time you're getting the chair son!

I was a gnome to start, I had to x-team!
You can't play the fucking gnome card!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]