New Apps Read This Please
I highly recommend if you are new to Purge you think carefully about the name you chose.

What ever name you chose you will forever be known as that individual no matter how hard you try to drop it.

This community will last for you beyond this game so it is very important so that you don't get lost in the shuffle that you chose your name carefully.

For people like Bulgy and Starlynne who are new but we already know, sorry you are stuck with that now and forever.

You should make your Purge Board name to match your game name so we know who you are when you come here. I can guarentee you that if you come here to discuss some issue you are having it would help us a great deal to solve it if you weren't just some faceless guy named Wawa.

If you want to run alts and/or have alter ego's thats ok, just be prepared to be called by your primary name regularly.

In other words don't call your yourself "Craphead" unless you forever wish to be known by that name.

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:In other words don't call your yourself "Craphead" unless you forever wish to be known by that name.

Vllad

I do!

Lawl time to start drinking!
Why is Cinderkitten so awesome IRL?
I vote we immediately invite Craphead and promote me to guild leader per Craphead's wishes.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
I strongly agree with this policy.

In the past I did not, but I now I see the light.

This guild is about relationships, and a stable identity is important for that.

/vouch craphead
He seems like a cool guy.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama
Craphead for President of the Purge!

Hip hip hooray!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
I pooped my hat :oops:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I so miss you CK
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.