Wow...Looks like I am the only here to get the huge n00bie speech.

Oh well...I don't care - if it takes that much work to join a guild - probably wouldn't be any fun anyways - this is for fun - not for employment.
:roll:
No one has any idea what yer talking about. If ya think someone is slighting you send a msg or something. Like ya said "it isnt a job" we dont treat it like one.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"
pretty much everyone else who has applied lately has been somebody that one of us knows already. none of them needed the big speech because they all have somebody to vouch for them, and guide them through the application process.

you didn't appear to know anybody, which means things are going to be harder for you. CK was helping you out by telling you what you needed to know. without that info, your app probably would have just gotten ignored as well all said to each other, "I don't know who he is. Do you?"

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Lathen Wrote:Wow...Looks like I am the only here to get the huge n00bie speech.

Oh well...I don't care - if it takes that much work to join a guild - probably wouldn't be any fun anyways - this is for fun - not for employment.

Well, that's where you are wrong. It's actually great fun.

It's a shame you viewed my post as some sort of an attack, when in fact all I wanted was for you to supply some details and get to know us better. Scroll though the app list. Most everyone applying are folks we have encountered in other games past. You aren't from 'games past', but you seemed friendly, so I figured i'd help out a bit - you know, to get the whole "joining the Purge in a reasonable amount of time" ball rolling.

Anyhow, good luck with your endeavors. It's unfortunate you viewed my assistance as some sort of an attack, but that's neither here nor there at this point.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
This thread is not fun. See what I did there?
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I still don't understand why someone does a 2 sentence application to a guild is shocked to be asked for more info.

If you don't put any effort into your app why would we want you?

You evidently want to join some sorta zerg guild, best of luck maybe you can even make a few silver signing their guild charter.

Confused
Singularity Wrote:Anyhow, good luck with your endeavors. It's unfortunate you viewed my assistance as some sort of an attack, but that's neither here nor there at this point.

He should have asked me for advice, I could have steered him along the mock CK on the public boards for a month and then apply route..
Zephyrs Wrote:...If you don't put any effort into your app why would we want you?...

Seriously.
My name is Waeloga and I approve of this message.
"Well if there is a god its nice to see the purge will have a solid representation in hell, which is good - we wont have to pug it." ~Jakensama