My warhammer app
Greetings and salutations! I am Homelessbob. Why Homelessbob you may ask? Well, the stupid commercial came on that we have all seen about a billion times as I was creating my character, and I was going to name myself Smilinbob for grins and giggles. But on reflection I figured that would get me banned for copyright violations, etc. So I named myself Homelessbob because Bright Wizards look like Homeless people dressed in a burlap sack. But I digress.

I applied here mainly because I read on the forums that some of you date back to the EQ server, Vallon Zek. By an amazing coincidence, I do as well. I played there for a long time, and my name was Fazdazen the Magician. I recognized some of the names I saw, and its good to see ya all again.

Anyways, I play a Bright Wizard, I am L29/L23 reknown. I RvR in scenarios a lot, and would like to participate in other types of RvR as well , keeps, etc. So here I am. I read your guidelines and I fit right in, as I am 45, not that you asked. But anyhow, I look forward to talking to you soon. Be well and be happy.
One of the better BW in scenarios! Hes a pug I'll toss heals to~
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I remember Fazdazden!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Hello! I'm sure you'll see lots of familiar faces here and I do vaguely remember your name. We operate on a voucher system so pester someone you know or has gotten to re-know you to put a thread up in IA and proclaim your greatness. You're definitely one of the better BWs in scenarios and I have lots of plans for wicked BW AE groups that I'd like to try out so excellent!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Wow long time no see Nint..... I live with my gf who I met long after my EQ days. She plays Wow and will probably switch to this once we upgrade her machine a bit. But anyway, Ive always told her there never has been and probably never will be anything quite like the EQ VZ community. Ah the days of mass pvp battles deep in PoW. Good times that.

Anyway, Im pretty easy to find, Im almost always queued for a scenario especially since I have hit L30 and Im milking this bracket for all the reknown I can get.

See ya there!