Dragonzfire application
Updated:
We are here with Ordinance from the server migrations. Only issue is that leadership has all but vanished. Many of us have been leaders in other guilds and MMO's but currently have to much RL stuff going on to take on that second job right now. We do still help lead WB's when the need arises or are asked. We are looking to move to on over to purge and continue to play with everyone here.

The toon names below are not all inclusive since many of us have alts since we were able to move over. Obviously names may have changed due to transfer name restrictions. I will have each person update/submit an application as appropriate.

Dragonzfire/Dragonsfire
Hiram/Vuld
Namnab/Tinaral/Runim
Mystury/Castielle
Neferett/?
Arumn/Vonder
Elric..... Variations post the Elric piece

First: "I read that whole post you said applicants should read"

My friends and I rolled on a server that is on the Low, low-low side of life. We are friends in real life and are playing as a group to have fun first and foremost. We have toons in a guild that is great, but the game play is lacking in the RVR aspect due to low population. We decided to roll toons on a different server to get back into the reason we decided to play. We have seen a lot of RVR in this first 4 days and would like to stay. Now it is time to find a guild that we can be happy with.

I researched various core servers of this population range and Order/Chaos balance and chose this server and guild. The reason The Purge stood out was the style of guild and organization. A couple other guilds may have fit the overall style but they just seemed to be lacking in their organizational structure.

We have a variety of MMO experience as well as beta experience, so the concepts are not new to us. We are looking for a causal guild that we can play with on our varying availability. We enjoy RVR and raids. We prefer this to happen in a structured manner. Strategy and communication are keys to success and enjoyment in an MMO. We all have vent and some manage vent servers. Even when we are grouping, guild less right now, we use vent to chat while in groups and for strategy calls when we participate in RVR. We are all of the same mindset in respects to why we like what we have seen on Ungrim and what we have researched about this guild.

A couple of us have already contacted a couple members. Last night we approached Blhurr.

So in short, I think we can offer more of the same people you hold as key to your guilds success. As well as some quality players that want to play the game to have fun but are capable of executing orders effectively. We hope to transfer our other toons over if this server is one chosen with the 1.1 update in December, but if not we will easily have our current toons up to par by then. We will be watching the calendar and groups to participate and make ourselves known to the guild.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Our toons.

Dragonzfire/Dragonsfire
Hiram/Vuld = Bright Wizard
Namnab = Rune Priest
Mystury = Witch Hunter
Bizatt = Shadow Warrior
Neferett = Sword Master
Arumn = White Lion
Infernicus = Bright Wizard
Bronn = Bright Wizard
A couple others in our old server are contemplating the move and may apply soon as well.
Quote:A couple of us have already contacted a couple members. Last night we approached Blhurr.

I think that was mistake #1.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
ooh gimme my gift back you! :lol:

Nice introduction post! You guys sound like a great group of players. I'll just reiterate what I said via tells in that we put the responsibility on the shoulders of our applicants to be politely persistent in getting yourselves invited to our events and groups. There should be something going on today at prime time. Contact me around then and we'll try and get you involved.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
wow quick reply Tongue

not sure which of us can make it to the runs tonight, but we will try to get some one there.

BTW what tier are you running for tonight. Since these are new toons we have limited flight access and well very low level.

I miss my lvl 28 spells and horse badly.
Rain of Fire and 3+ Bw's on the keep walls makes for so much rvr fun. Smile
Contact me this afternoon and I'll give ya the lowdown.
Dragonzfire Wrote:wow quick reply Tongue

[Image: troll_2.jpg]
hmm where the wild things grow?
lol shintai. Shintai is from PvP they are long time friends of ours and our alliance guild on Ungrim. Certainly worth contacting them in game as well and introducing yourselves.
Hoofhurr Wrote:Contact me this afternoon and I'll give ya the lowdown.

K I will try to get online, but I may have wife agro.
lol ok. makes sense. I was wondering where the pic came from and just reminded me of the kids book.
Dragonzfire Wrote:
Hoofhurr Wrote:Contact me this afternoon and I'll give ya the lowdown.

K I will try to get online, but I may have wife agro.

Hey don't log on if you weren't already planning on it. None of us would!
not sure what my plans are until the boss tells me after work tonight.
I have been playing a lot, so need to balance some time before the weekend.
Dragonzfire Wrote:not sure what my plans are until the boss tells me after work tonight.
I have been playing a lot, so need to balance some time before the weekend.

Oh...I know that scenario. I always ask...so what are you doing tonight? If she says she's doing stuff around the house or work...then I get to play!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Just thought I would drop in to say Hi...

I will be on tonight for sure. My wife is out of town until Sunday afternoon.

I am level 10 now.. not sure what you guys have going in T2... we are all between 9 and 12 right now.

You guys use teamspeak or vent at all that we could join?

Namnab - Shorty with a stick - Rune Priest
Rallick Wrote:Oh...I know that scenario. I always ask...so what are you doing tonight? If she says she's doing stuff around the house or work...then I get to play!

Lol yeah same boat, except some times she needs me to watch the puppy so she can get stuff done. He is such a mommy's boy its nuts.
Yep... I think all male dogs are like that. Link (our great dane) is for sure.
I also just wanted to pop in and say hello. I should be on later tonight and if not for certain tomorrow after I take the wife out for dinner. But then again she may have other plans in mind. Smile
Hello all stoppin in to say howdy :twisted:
Managed to get online last night but didn't see ya Bhlurr Sad

Spoke to Slamz for a minute, Grats on the DragonWake keep caps. Would have loved to join in but new toons are a little low for that atm.
I was on until midnight EST but I was swamped leading a warband and a sixpack deep so I might have missed the tells. We'll catch up for sure.
Most of us were on trying to get some levels in last night. Breaking it up with Scenarios or Open RvR a little (didn't have the right group makeup or enough people to take a keep. Might start taking BOs this weekend though.)

Hope to be able to group up with some of you. I think its going to be a little hard considering our level and the tier you all are currently on.
there are a lot of us in T1 and T2 still. you will rapidly pass most of them by, if you powerlevel (they're still in T1 and T2 for a reason). but we do have a few late starters who just got the game and are trying to catch up, whom I'm sure would be glad to find a group to level with.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Snowreap Wrote:there are a lot of us in T1 and T2 still. you will rapidly pass most of them by, if you powerlevel (they're still in T1 and T2 for a reason). but we do have a few late starters who just got the game and are trying to catch up, whom I'm sure would be glad to find a group to level with.

-ken

*cough*Zeel*cough*
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
*raises hand*

I was busy moving and just got my connection back last night. I think I made it to level 7 last night.

Hit up Oni in game, I'll heal for ya...well as much as a WP can anyway.
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(
Onictora Wrote:Hit up Oni in game, I'll heal for ya...well as much as a WP can anyway.

LOL.. Rune Priest here. But we will always take a tank/healer that can almost last forever. :-)

When I logged off last night, most of us were 13 now. With the wife being out of town, hoping to hit high teens if not 20 this weekend.

I will try to look people up all weekend and see if I can get some groups with purge members.