Corrupt a wish
Some of you are rather creative so I figure this game could go places...

Pretty much I make a wish then the person below me corrupts my wish the makes his own. And the thread continues from there.

Example - "I wish I had 1,000,000 dollars"
next person "Wish granted, you now have 1,000,000 dollars but because of hyper inflation the dollar is now worth less than the peso. Enjoy your pack of gum"

then they make a wish.

Here goes

I wish I lived in a mansion.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Wish granted. You now have a mansion but it was built on a poor foundation and is slowly sinking. Also, realestate taxes are $50,000 a year and your next door neighbor has a junk yard in his back lawn.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
now you have to wish for something
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Awaiting Dustie's wish.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Oops:

I wish for happiness and good health for my family.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
You got hit by a bus and your family got 2 million from the insurance and 40 more from a suit against the city bus system, they now live in Monte Carlo and toast your name nightly.

I wish I had a kitten.
Observe Adapt Overcome

Plooot - lvl 80 Thief
Ill Tempered Rabbit -lvl 41 Hammer Guardian
Illusionary Doolist - lvl 10 irritating Mesmer
Wish granted, but the kitten matures quickly and is asexual. You now have 5,000 kittens 2 weeks later.

I wish I had some bacon.
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Dustie Wrote:Oops:

I wish for happiness and good health for my family.

OUCH!
How the heckness can I corrupt a wish like that?

Ok here goes:
Wish granted. Your family now has happiness and good health while the rest of the world suffers. A plague has come across the world, which in turn does not effect your family's well-being, but your family is forced to watch the world become evermore miserable and sickly. You yourself suffer from this plague, while your family can do nothing but watch as you succumb to it's pull.

(You gave me no choice Dustie, way to go! =P)

I wish for a complete understanding of how and why the universe exists. Where it came from, it's origins, the meaning of life, if we're alone, everything. I want to know the answers in full detail to all the age old questions humanity has ever thought of.
Fretty
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
(Fretty was too late responding to Dustie, so I got gnar.. I already had to delete one post because i was too slow so don't complain.)

You are in a muslim country when you get your bacon and are beheaded for defiling the will of Mohammad.

I wish that Germans would start speaking only english.
Jakensama Wrote:I wish that Germans would start speaking only english.

Now you know what they are saying. 'nuff said.

I wish I could fly.
Fretty
Fretty Wrote:

I wish I could fly.

Wish granted, you can fly. Your first flight results in a wonderfully fun time until you fly past some power lines that you couldn't see very well and decapitate yourself.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of beer.

(Is there a rule about how many times we can participate?)
Dustie Wrote:
Fretty Wrote:

I wish I could fly.

Wish granted, you can fly. Your first flight results in a wonderfully fun time until you fly past some power lines that you couldn't see very well and decapitate yourself.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of beer.

(Is there a rule about how many times we can participate?)

You drown yourself by drinking too much beer.

I wish my computer system upgraded itself.
Kakarat Keys ~ Thief ~ Guild Wars 2
Kakarat ~ Shaman ~ WoW ~
Kakarat ~ Witch Hunter ~ WAR:AoR
Riona ~ Knight of the Blazing Sun ~ WAR:AoR
Kakarat ~ Swashbuckler ~ EQ2 ~ Venekor
Eef Eigten[F-18]~ 60 Aracoix Rogue ~ Shadowbane
Kakarat ~ 60 Ogre Warrior ~ EQ ~ VZ
Too easy.

Your computer system upgrades itself. At first it's awesome because you're playing all the latest games faster than even best systems out there.

2 years later, your computer upgrades itself into Skynet.

I wish I could teleport to and from work.
Slamz Wrote:Too easy.

Your computer system upgrades itself. At first it's awesome because you're playing all the latest games faster than even best systems out there.

2 years later, your computer upgrades itself into Skynet.

I wish I could teleport to and from work.

A fly gets trapped in your teleportation device with you and you become a real life version of The Fly.

I wish massive snow storms would stop already.
Fretty
The Snow Storms recede into a scorching hot drought that turns out to be the effects of a communist chinese weather machine that is the precursor to a fully nuclear world war 3.

I wish wives and girlfriends lost the ability to nag.
Jakensama Wrote:The Snow Storms recede into a scorching hot drought that turns out to be the effects of a communist chinese weather machine that is the precursor to a fully nuclear world war 3.

I wish wives and girlfriends lost the ability to nag.

You get fat and disgusting while living in a place that progressively resembles an uncleaned outhouse used at Woodstock '99.

I wish wives and girlfriends liked eachother in a completely plutonic way and loved sharing you, while only needing you for themselves.
Fretty
Your wife and girlfriend each share you 12 hours a day. You get no free time, which normally you had while they fought. You go insane.

I wish I had pie...delicious pie.
The difference between me and every other asshole is that I know I am one.
you are allergic to the pie and die.

I wish to live a fully active life to 150 years old.
Kakarat Keys ~ Thief ~ Guild Wars 2
Kakarat ~ Shaman ~ WoW ~
Kakarat ~ Witch Hunter ~ WAR:AoR
Riona ~ Knight of the Blazing Sun ~ WAR:AoR
Kakarat ~ Swashbuckler ~ EQ2 ~ Venekor
Eef Eigten[F-18]~ 60 Aracoix Rogue ~ Shadowbane
Kakarat ~ 60 Ogre Warrior ~ EQ ~ VZ
Granted, you live to thirty, go to prison for a crime you did not commit and spend then next hundred and twenty years as Bubba's bitch.

I wish I could legally kill anyone I wanted.
Jodah Wrote:Granted, you live to thirty, go to prison for a crime you did not commit and spend then next hundred and twenty years as Bubba's bitch.

I wish I could legally kill anyone I wanted.

They kill you first.

I wish I was invincible.
Fretty
Fretty Wrote:I wish I was invincible.

Wish granted, but it turns out you are only invincible for 4 minutes and 18 seconds, and only when the Pat Benatar song "Invincible" is playing in the background (which, crazily enough, is 4 minutes and 18 seconds long). Afterwards, you spend double that amount of time throwing up and your weenie shrinks 2 inches.

I wish I could stop being so awesome!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:
Fretty Wrote:I wish I was invincible.

Wish granted, but it turns out you are only invincible for 4 minutes and 18 seconds, and only when the Pat Benatar song "Invincible" is playing in the background (which, crazily enough, is 4 minutes and 18 seconds long). Afterwards, you spend double that amount of time throwing up and your weenie shrinks 2 inches.

I wish I could stop being so awesome!

You become so awesome that your turn into Dustie. At that point, you reset the game and go back to being your normal sub-awesome self.

I wish I could visit another planet that had the ability to support human life.
Wish granted. You now live on a deserted planet because the humans that lived there were used as living hosts for Aliens who mostly come at night... mostly.

I wish the next person who wants to post doesnt.
Someone else wanted to post first so your wish was granted.

I wish for a thousand more wishes!
Jodah Wrote:Someone else wanted to post first so your wish was granted.

I wish for a thousand more wishes!

Wish granted, but it applies to everyone creating a wish inflation with so many wishes conflicting with each other they rip a hole in the fabric of space time and you die wishing you never had a wish.

I wish a car was created that ran off of pollution who's only output was fresh air.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]