I'm so F****** done...
...with teaching for two months!

Just gave my last formal lesson today. I've got two more days of administering midterms, one day of grading midterms, and one day of cleaning out my classroom.

Then it's see yah online suckahs!!! :twisted:
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZxRYXZ154">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeZxRYXZ154</a><!-- m -->
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
You on a trimester like thing? How come 2 months?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
3 track year round school. We are on for first semester which is 16 weeks, then off for an 8 week interssession. Go back on for the second 16 week semester to finish the year, then off for 8 weeks. Rinse, repeat.

-Orsun
Lots of time off.... no wonder we pay teachers like $7.75 an hour.

Just kidding of course.... In real society, teachers rank somewhere just under Presidents in importance....

Edit* For Fascist moderators: This is simply a joke. No reason to take this way too seriously....

Edit of edit* Also, the Fascist thing is a joke too....

Edit of edit of edit* Seriously, Im just playing.... I have no ill will towards any of you.... cept Slamz mostly....

Edit* Just kidding Commandant Wink
Haha Thudz,

That song goes through my head everytime we go offtrack. Big Grin

-Orsun
You also coach Track. So confusing.
Waeloga-"Flab is my idol"