need pvp guild
Hi, im Phelis, and im a lvl 49 troll rogue atm; i love to pvp. I want to join a pvp guild that raids and ganks and does everything possible to make life for alliance absolute hell.

PvP is the reason i made a rogue, and after talking with Mallet, and learning that The Purge is a major PvP guild, I've had a huge interest in joining.

I also did a who /who The Purge earlier today and saw about 20 members doing MC. I would love to be able to do high end game instances on any given night which seems to be what you guys are able to do.

i am a very active player, and definitly not a loot whore.. i guess the only way to prove that is to run instances with you guys

so i hope to meet you all in game, peace out.
wow, i read through your entire site and i must honestly say it looks like you hired a professional writer and professional designer

very very nice job on the site, props to all the people that did it, you really spent a long time on it and it is clear you love the guild

it's amazing..
Thanks Phelis,

Look for us in game and get into as many groups as you can. We have lot's of peeps in your range.

No pro's working on our site for us here. Just a couple of the guys doing what they can with what they have. Big Grin
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
I'm very sad to report that I no longer have interest in joining The Purge.

I just realized that im perfectly content with my guild. I do not wish to become 'enemies' with you guys, I'll still group with you and kill alliance side-by-side with you, but, it has just occured to me that i love my guild. very sorry

yours truly

phelis Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
No worries mate. See you on the battlefield!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]