This Forum vs Political Discussion Group
This forum is for "off-topic" (non-game related) topics that do not include religion or politics.

Subjects like economics kinda depends on where you're going with it. A discussion of stocks can go here (edit: or in the subfolder), a discussion of what the government is doing to stocks should go in the political forum.

If you want to access the political discussion group, click on "User Control Panel" (top right of the forum page) then select "Usergroups" and click to join the "Political Discussion Group". Once in, you will be able able to see and use the Political Discussion section of the forum. (I have to manually approve the request to join, so don't expect it immediately.) Or post a request to me and I'll add you.

If political discussions tend to make you angry, please do not apply to the political discussion group.
Sounds like a good idea - thanks!
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
First Rule of the Political Forum is pretend it doesn't exist, but I have to ask, how many people signed up for that user group?
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
There are 14 people in the elite political "argumentation" crew. It's probably too much for you to handle so I recommend you stay out here and talk about Kindles, movies, and modals.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
You guys playing shirts and skins in there?

I just wanna know; if I join, do I get to see Cinderkitten without her shirt on?
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
CK is not a member. This whole "Politics" group was actually an elaborate plan of mine to separate CK from the rest of the people that wanted to talk about politics. I was able to nudge Slamz into creating the group and CK into essentially vowing never to join.

Let me take you through my ingenious plan:

Step 1. Get Slamz and CK to fight so that Slamz would be receptive to the idea of creating a separate group (while thinking it was his own idea)
Step 2. Get CK to say that talking politics was a bad idea and nothing good could come of it.
Step 3. Suggest we create a separate section that is specifically for politics
Step 4. On principle, CK cannot join or he'd be going against everything he just said

Goal achieved! And the best part is that we only really need to contend with Maul, Mori and griz (and perhaps a few other rebels) now. Their team is basically at half strength. We have them up against the ropes in there (the Politics section) and they're begging for mercy. We even have some of them listening to Rush Limbaugh (Mori don't lie).

In other words, everything is proceeding as I had foreseen and the rebels are being crushed into submission.

PS If anyone finds this post offensive, let me know and I will delete it.

PPS If any of the rebels from the Political section try to counter my characterization above, please disregard them.

PPPS Mori , Griz, and Maul have taken up the lead of the new rebel alliance. They are considered armed and dangerous.

[Disclaimer: the preceding post is based on at least 50% truthful and accurate facts]
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
14 eh? More than I figured. You guys are irreconcilable political flagellants!
All joking aside, I wish that we would have done the whole "let's make a hidden political section that you sign up for" a lot sooner. I think many folks do, including Dustie and Slamz, now that we are looking back on it. For one, I like keeping the community a place where we can all hold hands and be merry, and those who want to argue politics can do so in the privacy of their own forum.

I'll be honest, I think this messageboard has improved a ton over the past few weeks since we initiated the hidden political forum. I'm not sure if everyone agrees, but that's my take on it. Everyone seems...I dunno, calmer? Friendlier towards one another, perhaps? Maybe that's just me.

So yeah, you won't catch me in the political forum. But i'll be everywhere else except there! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Fuck off CK you jerk.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
I'm laughing to myself as I'm thinking that political discussions should in fact be allowed in the regular off topics forum but everyone who signed up for the hidden section is formally barred from participating in them. Then let's see the proper manner in which politics should be discussed. :wink:

I agree CK. The energy is calm and centered once again.
I agree with Skelas. Fuck you CK.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
Fuck off Hoofy you jerk.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Alright guys, I have to leave the baby pool and head back to the big-kid pool to talk about big-kid stuff. Have fun in here, and keep your arm floaties on when you're near the edge.

:twisted:
Zeeroh Wrote:You guys playing shirts and skins in there?

I just wanna know; if I join, do I get to see Cinderkitten without her shirt on?

CK and Dustie run around giving us all tittie-twisters. It's a hoot in there!

Buuuuut, I do understand if you kids don't want to run with the big dawgs.
~ The Duskwood Gankster ~
WoW & Beyond: Grizzle / Grizol
EQ/SB: Rafkin / Kriticos / Dudain
Probably just tickle fights in tighty whities... :roll:
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Honestly, its a giant party in there with hookers and blow.
The difference between me and every other asshole is that I know I am one.
I find this thread offensive. I think it should be moved to the political section.
I'm with Deputy Dustie. Lets move it over!
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Vanraw Wrote:I'm with Deputy Dustie. Lets move it over!

One Demerit!
Wasn't it Maull that recently tried to pvp everyone in that forum?

Vllad