What will Gas prices do this year?
I know demand is down and I think the price should be lower (sorry vllad Smile ), but I dont think it will go much lower. So here is the question. What Gas prices be on July 4th?

[Image: IA_grph.jpg]
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
2.39 9/10ths is my shot in the dark - its 1.93 here now.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
I think we will be between $2.35 and $2.45.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
$2.99
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
If bill count goes up $4.50ish if bill counts stays the same around $2.80ish.
Its about 4.80 usd a gallon here, so even if it gets up to 4.50 in july im looking forward to being home.
June 9th and we just hit 2.50 in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Its interesting that the GIF I posted is being kept up to date.

I could see the $2.80 by the 4th that Vllad predicted.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

I was alittle too optimistic in my prediction. My revised prediction is $3.25 by August.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

We had a big jump last week in usage so I expect prices to start climbing. We should see some peaks with in the next 4 weeks.

Vllad
Prices in Los Angeles are near the $3.00 mark. I buy premium so I'm paying around $3.19.

I say they will be between $3.15 and $3.20 for regular by the 4th of July.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
So, what are gas prices? It is almost July 4th.
Kakarat Keys ~ Thief ~ Guild Wars 2
Kakarat ~ Shaman ~ WoW ~
Kakarat ~ Witch Hunter ~ WAR:AoR
Riona ~ Knight of the Blazing Sun ~ WAR:AoR
Kakarat ~ Swashbuckler ~ EQ2 ~ Venekor
Eef Eigten[F-18]~ 60 Aracoix Rogue ~ Shadowbane
Kakarat ~ 60 Ogre Warrior ~ EQ ~ VZ
Washington DC area just dropped to 2.57 today. That was a nice surprise.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Kakarat Wrote:So, what are gas prices? It is almost July 4th.

The chart on the first page stays updated. Iowa is 2.35 today. Drove to Illinois and it was 2.59.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

The results are in Thudz and Gnar, were the closest, but then Thudz, changed his mine, and lost the race! The award goes to Gnar! The prize is... well there is no prize.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

Vanraw Wrote:

The chart on the first page stays updated. Iowa is 2.35 today. Drove to Illinois and it was 2.59.

Where did you see 2.59? I just paid 2.74 today!
Ulfen Wrote:
Vanraw Wrote:

Where did you see 2.59? I just paid 2.74 today!

It was interesting. The closer we got to Iowa the cheaper Illinois Gas got. In Debuque in the Illinois side was 2.59. Then Chicago / Illinois politicians screw you.

By the way, your roads suck!!! And you have toll booths!!! Why do your roads suck?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

In New York it is $2.81.

Vllad
I hope this works. First time I have tried to add an excel file.

Vllad
.xls   12-15-09.xls (Size: 48 KB / Downloads: 71)
Vllad Wrote:I hope this works. First time I have tried to add an excel file.

Vllad[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

It worked. Interesting that Cedar Rapids Iowa is in the 2.45 range.

Here's the 64k question for you. This level of 2.7ish a gallon seems to be steady. This summer didnt see the big summer bump, because of the recession. So right now we should be in a low cost period right? Until like memorial day? What do we think the gas price will be next summer?

$3 something?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

I am not convinced we have totally recovered yet so... If I could bet on it I would bet the market in general will stay flat another year so you are probably in the ball park. $3.30 ish at peak.

I just don't see us picking up where we left off in 2007 volume wise since right now we are at 2002 levels. However if things just blow up and go boom and we pick up at 2007 levels I think the next big push in fuel will get us close to $5.00 a gallon.

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:I am not convinced we have totally recovered yet so... If I could bet on it I would bet the market in general will stay flat another year so you are probably in the ball park. $3.30 ish at peak.

I just don't see us picking up where we left off in 2007 volume wise since right now we are at 2002 levels. However if things just blow up and go boom and we pick up at 2007 levels I think the next big push in fuel will get us close to $5.00 a gallon.

Vllad

So we have one year to buy shit. I'm going to need a bigger bunker.

-Thomas Jefferson

Thudz Wrote:So we have one year to buy shit.
Your alternative fuel approach?
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Grieve Wrote:
Thudz Wrote:So we have one year to buy shit.
Your alternative fuel approach?

Nukes, 130 new Nuke plants.

-Thomas Jefferson

If I didn't have a company gas card I would lay up at night dreaming of $5 a gallon gas.
Jakensama Wrote:If I didn't have a company gas card I would lay up at night dreaming of $5 a gallon gas.

You've been exposed for too long. There is little hope for you.

-Thomas Jefferson