Interesting way to fail a drug test
I've heard lots of good excuses, but this one takes the cake:

Quote:A decorated ex-cop who claimed he tested positive for cocaine because he ingested the drug during oral sex with his girlfriend can't have his job back, a Manhattan judge has ruled.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/04/08/2009-04-08_coke_cop_says_oral_sex_to_blame_for_dirty_test_judge_sniffs_at_case.html">http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crim ... _case.html</a><!-- m -->
Brings new use for the phrase Hookers and Blow eh?

Why did ya fail the drug test? My girlfriend is a hooker who smuggles blow in her snatch.
The difference between me and every other asshole is that I know I am one.
Why do I doubt that the amount of cocaine you could ingest unknowingly via oral sex would be enough to show up on a drug test.
Or are you just underestimating the amount of drugs his punk rocking girl friend could snort?
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Seems like I remember that some people stick cocaine in their vagina for sexual pleasure.

Could that be done with out the cop knowing?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I know it can be taken anally as a suppository.. so i guess it might work vaginally too.
Observe Adapt Overcome

Plooot - lvl 80 Thief
Ill Tempered Rabbit -lvl 41 Hammer Guardian
Illusionary Doolist - lvl 10 irritating Mesmer
Even if she was snorting it regularly, would you want a cop whose GF is a cocain user back on the force with keys to the evidence locker?

I mean off duty or not, wouldn't he have an obligation to arrest her or something? One way or another this guy probably wasn't exactly the cities finest.

Grats to the judge for showing some common sense and not bowing down to bull crap excuses.
a.k.a. Lucifyr Hobbs
Venganza Wrote:I know it can be taken anally as a suppository.. so i guess it might work vaginally too.

It just said oral sex. Its not impossible it wasn't a suppository. If so that was a high price for him to pay for kissin his GF's ass. Confusedhock:
a.k.a. Lucifyr Hobbs
Well he said the cop didnt know. He had tons of people vouching that he was a good cop.
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
You would think the coke would numb her, making the sex less pleasurable or painful in some cases. Of course, then the cop will just claim he is that "big" and she needs it. So it could be argued, it was for medical use, right?
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Vanraw Wrote:Seems like I remember that some people stick cocaine in their vagina for sexual pleasure.

Coke numbs everything. I've heard urban legends of guys using it to numb and last like a rock star, but it certainly wouldnt bring pleasure. It actually makes sex kinda frustrating... or so I have heard.
Jakensama Wrote:
Vanraw Wrote:Seems like I remember that some people stick cocaine in their vagina for sexual pleasure.

Coke numbs everything. I've heard urban legends of guys using it to numb and last like a rock star, but it certainly wouldnt bring pleasure. It actually makes sex kinda frustrating... or so I have heard.

Translation : I tried it and it sucks.
Translation edit: Ive tried it with various men, and it sucks.
Jodah Wrote:Translation : I tried it and it sucks.

No, it is just the excuse he gives...
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Skaag Wrote:
Jodah Wrote:Translation : I tried it and it sucks.

No, it is just the excuse he gives...

Your mom has been talking again.
Yea, she said the other day when you were over that it was the worst 4 seconds in her life.