FYI PIMCO
THEY ARE SHORT!

El Arian and McCulley just showed their hand on CNBC after tough questioning.

So all their doom and gloom is to make money. Fuck Bill Gross.
Maranatha!

Maranatha\Amarantha\Dolmori\Helojoki

Riz says, "That's made of pure bacon and win!"
As a big holder of PTRAX in my 401k, I love Bill Gross. =)
Was this on Squak? Around what time? 7:45?

Cheeky Devils.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
McCully was on with Mark Haines and Erin Burnett.

El Erian was on yesterday afternoon.

Bill Gross was on 2 days ago.

Gloom and Doom my ass. It is not all bad just a bunch of Financial manipulation. I think it would be wise for everyone to stop investing in this BS and more directly in Small businesses or Real Estate. It is less fixed.

BTW I worked on Wall Street since 1991 as a Systems Admin and the last 10 years on an Equity Trading Floor. While at Traveler's Group, I supported Sandy Weill, Jamie Dimon, and Chuck Prince.

The market is fixed and that is my opinion.
Maranatha!

Maranatha\Amarantha\Dolmori\Helojoki

Riz says, "That's made of pure bacon and win!"
It's fixed in the short term, but in the long term you can't trade against a tide of earnings.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
1000xZero Wrote:McCully was on with Mark Haines and Erin Burnett.

El Erian was on yesterday afternoon.

Bill Gross was on 2 days ago.

Gloom and Doom my ass. It is not all bad just a bunch of Financial manipulation. I think it would be wise for everyone to stop investing in this BS and more directly in Small businesses or Real Estate. It is less fixed.

I am of a similar opinion, though real estate hasnt seen its last drop. A lot of foreclosures still out there to drive prices down IMHO.

The way the market is, and has been manipulated for decades is crazy. Even the long run. If you invested 40k in 1998, it would be about 22k now. And that's in index funds. Course if you invested that same 40k after the internet burst, you would be up. So investing in this market today is good for medium term (like 5 to 8 years).

Ive lost faith in the market and its manipulators. I tend to go look for where the minipulation might happen and then hang on.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]