lvl 49 warlock looking to join
Hello,

I am currently in the guild Covenant and it just isnt working out for me. I have heard great things about this guild and and very interested in joining for lots of PvP action. This is my first MMORPG and I am enjoying it a lot. It is rather addicting and I find myself playing 4+ hours a day very easily so I will be online a lot to group with. I hope I will be able to join you someday...

Dybbuk
Tell us a little about yourself. What class do you play in game? Ever grouped with any of us? How'd ya hear about the Purge?

We are a guild comprised mainly of adults who enjoy pvp. I think our average player age is probably around the upper twenties/lower thirties, give or take a few years. We are predominantly a pvp-oriented guild, so if you're wanting to join a guild that spends five days a week farming Onyxia, you will probably be unhappy in The Purge. From your post, it seems like you are more interested in the pvp aspect of the game, in which case you would probably fit in fairly well.

The Purge has no hard and fast rules for how to enter the guild, but I can give you a fast rundown. First off, be friendly. If you have a caustic personality or are prone to bad moods, you won't last long in The Purge. Second, get to know us. Grouping or even just chatting will go a long way towards us learning more about you. Lastly, be patient. It takes a while to get in the guild. Sometimes it may be as fast as a week, sometimes longer. Every applicant is different.

Anyhow, looking forward to gettin' to know ya in game. :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:What class do you play in game?

*cough* post subject *cough*

...We've got a bunch of people in and around the 50 mark, send some tells! Big Grin
Fiddler
Certified Raid Boss
I am a 49 undead warlock...almost 50 Smile

I first heard about you all when i was reading the forums on the world of warcraft site. When people were transfering from BH onto crushridge some members posted about themselves and the purge. That is when i first started becoming intersted in this guild but the people posting had a good attitude about killing alliance and defending fellow horde. I will always help a fellow horde when he is battling because alliance is better dead.

I often run into purge members and they seem like they know what they are doing and are not just little 10 year old kids messing around. I myself am 19...not quite up with the guild average...but im not some little kid screwing off...im good at what i do and i do it right...plain and simple...