Stewy and Crew joining The Purge
I guess I needed to put my app here Smile
Hi, I have spoken to Voojinn, and Foerunner about myself and some others joining The Purge, we are all ex-iNPhase members and it is important to us for us all to be in the same guild together, The Purge was our number one choice on guilds to join, I was told to post on this forum so everyone can check it out and see what they think about us all joining. Thanks
Bobdoe-60Druid Abedoee-60Warrior Blackhorns-60Druid Rezner-60Hunter Entropy-60Shaman Toxicpeanut-60Rogue Elfbane-60Warrior
Stewy 60Shaman btw.
Hrm...makes me try to remember if its Toxicpeanut or Phone<something> that put me on ignore.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
1. Stewy (60 shaman)
2. Bobdoe (60 Druid)
3. Abedoee (60 Warrior)
4. Blackhorns (60 Druid)
5. Rezner (60 Hunter)
6. Entropy (60 Shaman)
7. Toxicpeanut (60 Rogue)
8. Elfbane (60 Warrior)

All eight of you need to make sure that you are in our PurgeApplicants channel. You should use it to find groups and chat with members on occasion. Most of us are in there, so we can get to know one another a little better using that.

Eight people is a lot to take in all at once, so again, be patient. If all of you want to join the Purge simultaneously, this app will take a while. Once we've grouped with you guys and gotten a feel for you, we will make a post and members have 24 hours to object or give you the green light. After that, it's "welcome to the Purge".

We use that channel to communicate any raiding we do as well, so again, make sure you are in it.

Thanks and good luck!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
I support Stewy cuz he let me win our duel 1 out of 200 billion fights Tongue Hehehe.

We just need to get to know each other. If you like us and we like you then we can frolick into the sunset holding hands while killing Alliance along the way Smile

-Val