For Sale
Thought I'd let you all know about a listing I have on GunBroker. I'd be willing to cut a deal for one of you.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=131513449">http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =131513449</a><!-- m -->
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Nice little weapon, if i had some spare cash laying around i'd take it off ya, though it would prolly look like a derringer in my big meat hooks.
Observe Adapt Overcome

Plooot - lvl 80 Thief
Ill Tempered Rabbit -lvl 41 Hammer Guardian
Illusionary Doolist - lvl 10 irritating Mesmer
It is a nice pistol, I like SA alot. I'm simply trying to consolidate ammunition.

I want to get down to where I only have 1 pistol, 1 shotgun and 2 different rifle ammuniton calibers to purchase. I've decided to consolidate on the 9mm for pistols. Mostly because of cost but also because it is an efficient self defense round and the ballistics, penetration and tissue damage between it, the .40 S&W, .45 ACP and the .357 Sig are pretty much the same.

I'm in no rush to sell so I'm not going to worry if I get no bidders. I'll just keep relisting for free. Eventually a buyer will come along.

I plan on replacing it with a Sig P226 Elite.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

When I get my 9mm, I'm going with the P226 too. If its good enough for the Navy SEALs, it's good enough for me.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
man i didn't think hand guns were that expensive.
Breand Wrote:man i didn't think hand guns were that expensive.

The one I'm buying for Christmas is $1200. And that is mid-range.

-Thomas Jefferson

Breand Wrote:man i didn't think hand guns were that expensive.

They hold their value very well though
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I would like to see a pic. I need a gun :-)

Link in first thread
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:Link in first thread

I sold this back in July.

-Thomas Jefferson

I figured it was old, I used the product number to look on the site but couldn't find it.

crice

I have some from my WWII, that grandpa left to me and that is about it. I would like to get a handgun but need to look into laws and restrictions I suppose in AZ.

Ahh someone bumped this thread. I thought you just had a lot of guns Thudz.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:Ahh someone bumped this thread. I thought you just had a lot of guns Thudz.

I was unhappy with the size of this one. It was a micro compact for carrying but it didn't fit in my meat hooks very well. Normally I would never consider selling a firearm but in this case I made an exception.

-Thomas Jefferson