A Preassembled Nuclear Reactor
http://beta.technologyreview.com/energy/22867/

Quote:A new type of nuclear reactor that is designed to be manufactured in a factory rather than built at a power plant could cut construction times for nuclear power plants almost in half and make them cheaper to build.

Now we're talking. I feel like this is the first news of advancements in nuclear power technology I've heard about in a while.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
SO can I get a little one for my back yard?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Vanraw Wrote:SO can I get a little one for my back yard?

I think Mitsubishi has been producing personal reactors that were priced around $1 million.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Thudz Wrote:
Vanraw Wrote:SO can I get a little one for my back yard?

I think Mitsubishi has been producing personal reactors that were priced around $1 million.

Honey, why is the neighor's yard glowing?
[should not have shot the dolphin]