EVE Fun
For anyone considering starting up an EVE account: this might be a small incentive indicative of the fun that awaits.

Warning: This screen shot depicts messages, in game emails, or chat content that is inappropriate for minors.

Keep in mind that we killed this person in the "free for all" pvp area so this would not be considered "griefing."
[Image: file.php?id=25]
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
you didnt circle the best line

Quote:this is such fucking bullshit. I dont see how any fucking frig should be able to take out a fucking cruiser. it shouldnt be physically possible
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:you didnt circle the best line

Quote:this is such fucking bullshit. I dont see how any fucking frig should be able to take out a fucking cruiser. it shouldnt be physically possible

Yep, that was good too, my bad
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
I've seen Celest a few times in a frigate since then, apparently looking for us. I dunno what he thinks he's going to accomplish in a solo frigate though.

I'd also swear I saw him yellow with a skull yesterday, passing through. I wonder if he got so mad that he went off to beat up random people in LowSec?
I love how some people get so worked up, while others will just say gf (good fight) and chat with you in local for a while after. Heck, that guy who we attacked in his Vexor (the one who blew up Slamz and chased the rest of us off like a bunch of little sissy-men)...he was a very good sport about it. He chatted with Diggles and I for a minute, laughed at how his ship was still on fire, and gave us props for nearly getting him. He was a 5 year vet.

I actually LIKE the pirates who attack us coming in from hi-sec. I KNOW I can find a fight from them if all else fails. They are, at least to me, decent to chat to in local. They know I'm just looking for something blow up solo when I'm roaming lo-sec, so they seldom come looking for me (what's a Rifter worth anyway in parts? hehe).

The game keeps me on my toes and makes me really pay attention to what I'm doing, how my flying is going, where I'm orbiting at, whether to orbit or not in order to keep the transverse up, what to outfit...so much that means life or death. Man I love it.
Rizxen - Master of Clones