July 14-17, 2009, Lanham, MD
I might be there at that time for work. Anyone familiar with the area?
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Yeah, that's where I got married. Smile (The first time round, at least). It's in PG County, the other side of DC from where most of us (me, Slamz, Dustie, Veraphim, Slithe) live/work, but if you have a chance, stop over in Rockville for a beer. It's about 20 miles from Lanham (between 30m and 2 hours on the beltway, depending on traffic!).
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Turnip is around this area somewhere too.

We definitely need to all get together for beers while you're over here.
That depends on how steep the taxi cab fees are for a trip that long although it would be cool to see y'all. You can even take me on a tour of your clandestine game development facilities which I know you have been hiding from me! I'll be in training from 9-5 daily but should be golden outside of that. Is it muggy? I haven't lived in MD since 87 and can't remember what the July weather is like.
Actually been quite nice this summer so far. Once in a while it can get super hot and super muggy but it's been mild this year.

You could probably metro to Rockville and then take a cab to the bar for cheaper. If you want to do anything in D.C. the metro is a good bet anyway.

Are you familiar with Yelp? It's pretty active for D.C. You can probably use that to find stuff to do around Lanham and places to eat around wherever you're staying.
Sadly, this isn't going to go down this time. Change of plans from the higher ups. Next time :?