Property Investment
New set of Nor-Cal (Northern California) Investment Properties just arrived on my desk this monring from my sister.

PM if you are interested: Please have your requirements set, its a list over 1000.
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Amins_WOW_Shaman_Crushridge
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
Bnobo_Dark Ages_Monk/Rogue
Heading down to NorCal on Tuesday. Might be the last time I'm going down this year for property investment, kids due in Sept., but I should get another set of property listings in the fall.
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
For me, I wouldn't touch a west or north east coast property with a 1000 mile pole right now.

There a good reason the banks are still hording money. Because property values are still at levels way below outstanding debt on those properties.

Personally I think the banks and everyone else thinks some magic pill is going to make that 800 k 2 bedroom ranch that is now worth 150k pop back up to 800k.

God help us if the government pops into that one.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Ok.

:mrgreen:

There is a difference between buying an Asset and buying a Liability: one produces cash flow. Figuring out where you sit in the market and understanding how many assest you need to meet your expenses is the true meaning of wealth: Its not how much money your job pays, but how long you can survive w/o that job.

I don't work for an income, i let my assests do that for me.
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
I think I missed your point Van, as you did with mine.

I assumed those people investing wouldn't be looking for financing for that investment.

I'd rather have 100k in 2 rental properties earning $800 a month each, rather than in a retirement portfolio that's based on the 'buy & hold', long term investment style that most portfoilo/fund managers implement (not talking IPO's, fixed income, or cd's, etc).

Sorry for the confusion!
GW2_Guardian
SWtOR_Marauder
WAR_White Lion_Iron Rock
Aminion_DAOC_RM_Mid/Guin
Yea I agree with you.

I was just stating the realestate in that part of the country scares me.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]