Want to join you guy's
Hello, Maybe you know me maybe you don't. I have grouped with some of you guy's a few times and it has alway's been fun. Both pvp and pve.

While I have enjoyed the times with Kenafin, I have to admit that it is not going well for me with them. Mainly due to nobody being on anymore. It is very small guild anyways.

I have had plenty of time to think about joining a new guild and have decided today it's best for me to leave. Sip made an offer to me a long time ago, and I am glad he has been patient.

Don't like making long posts but...I try to be a nice guy ingame, I am not greedy, And just like to have fun like I am sure you all do.

I hope to join, and kill some stuff with you all.

Think I'll have a beer now, peace
Hey, Sip here.

I've known Wigripper (60 UD Rogue) since were were both in our mid-20's, fooling around Hillsbrad. He steadily will join any guild group I am forming, whether to hunt down some gnomes or try our hand at a full tribue DM North.

We've been friends for quite a few months now. If I ever need one more, he is always there to help out, with a positive attitude and patience. Since I'd known him for about a month, I'd offered him the invitation to join the Purge. He put it off for 3-4 months, out of pure loyalty to his small guild.

Wigripper has joined with the Purge on many occassions, and he is always the one I can count on to not cause trouble. From wiping dozens of times to Elite bosses or Alliance Zerg, or losing a Shadowcraft Helm to Kagomechan by rolling a 17 to his 18, he always has an awesome attitude and is there for fun.

Wigripper is interesting, honest, generous, patient, yet competitive. I think he would be an outstanding addition to The Purge, and would be a great ally to all guildies
I apreciate the kind words Sip. I think alot of you too.

It was fun in Hillsbrad tonight btw.

See you guys later
Yo bro!

Join channel /PurgeApplicants in game and get to know us. Grouping and stuff like that will let us get to know you faster, so seek us out.

Good luck! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
I have also been around Wigripper on a few occasions and I can't speak highly enough about him (even tho he is a filthy rogue). He enjoys the pvp and has a great name.

Unlike Cinder...
My name = teh best

Me > you
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Lol, I just read you're sig and know who you are now Singularity. Yea, we will have to dual somtime. I have a bad feeling about it though lol
Preists can be freakin hard to beat, for me at least.

Thank's Flabo

See ya ingame Smile