Speculators in Oil get burned.
I cant say I'm sad, though I hate that they have a impact on all investments. But the Oil speculators who have been YET AGAIN forcing the price of oil past the supply and demand levels, have goptten burned big time. These ass holes are about nothing but greed. Money traders that can careless about the impact of their little games on the over all economy. Seriously, when we were at 40's I thought Oil was at the right price, and the low price would help the economy. But here come the assholes. I hope they get burned all they way back to 40 or 30.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124700398437207969.html">http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124700398437207969.html</a><!-- m -->

However, as the link above indicates, we have the other idiots in washington wanting to crak down on speculation. I say HELL no. Let the market burn their ass's over and over again so they have no more money to do stupid stuff. This is an example where we should let the market control things. If the government gets involved with commodity trading controls, the end of free open trade is at an end.

Vllad, I hope you guys locked into some of that $40 stuff.... Looks like we still have plenty of supply Smile . Also note that Iraq hasn't really hit the market yet. Going to be even more supply out there.

Soon Ill come to New York and give you a wedgy Smile
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I am starting to get really concerned now that bill count is not picking up. If we continue like this through the summer and into fall we could really start to develope some serious issues.

Vllad
that's what happens when trillions of dollars are created out of thin air and needs to be spent somewhere. I dont remember the exact quote, but 60 Minutes did a piece on the oil speculation awhile back and some analyst said the true supply and demand market is a fly on the back of the elephant that is speculators.