Great Wedding Idea
I wish I had done this at my wedding:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Now I want to do something I never really wanted to do before, damn you Dustie!
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Fretty Wrote:Now I want to do something I never really wanted to do before, damn you Dustie!

What? Get married or dance? =)
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Haha, do I have to pick one??? =)
Fretty
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
My idea for a wedding is making it out of stuff lying around the house and leftovers.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I've always thought it was silly to start off a new life and a new relationship by basically flushing a very large sum of money down the toilet.

Apparently in Asian weddings it's assumed that all guests will bring money with the intent that the wedding will at least break even, if not end up significantly in favor of the new couple. That seems like a more sensible way to go.
As far as I know that's supposed to be the "standard" here as well.
You should be bringing money as a gift of at LEAST the equivilant of the meal you'll be served. This will at least allow them to break even and any money on top of that is just a bonus to help the new couple.
Fretty