This really IS from yesterday - i gotta start taking screens
Dudes,

i got jumped and responded like a true jedi. (sorry, ephisode 3 is still on the mind)

i was running duel box with my 26 mage and hunter, through the mountains and got jumped by a 25 mage and 27 warrior. They only saw the mage, cus i was main box on the hunter, and he was out in front, s othey though they had an easy kill.. i sicked m ypet on the mage and started laying into them wtih some guns, then scooted over to the other box and AE froze, and blinked tiggles away and spun and started a fireball against hte mage.

the mage dropped pretty quick, and the warrior was going onto try and kill tiggles.. so i sicked the pet agian, changed targets wtih shmobiggles and got back into tiggles to freeze and blink again, then spun and insta DD and started a fireball which did hte trick.

man, i love pvp Smile

oh yeah, i saw them again in the same area and i kid you not, they ran away with thier tails between thier legs Wink i started shooting the mage but it was blink blink blink blink blink away Tongue

weak sauce!

total of 5 kills so far ^_^

`Seth
=) You guys waited too long before joining up! I knew you would love this game.

hoofhurr = Blhurr = > monk than Daishi =D
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
eq2 was just so shiney, i had to look at it first Wink
Shmobiggles Wrote:eq2 was just so shiney, i had to look at it first Wink

Yeah, and when you walk towards the light, instead of it being heaven, its actually just a bug zapper.

Glad to have you over here )
Gameless (for now)
Now tell em about the time you dual boxed your 60 hunter and 56 mage and killed Arch in Uldaman with only an additional 47 warrior Wink
that whole trip was a blast breand Smile that last fight was SO intense Smile it was a really close fight ... im glad we suceeded Smile it made it a good run Smile

`Seth