Self Updating roster
Wow that thing is awesome? Would anyone care to give me some more info on it and how it works? And/or tell me what I would need to do to get it workin with my guild

Tks^^
[should not have shot the dolphin]
The person that did the most work on it (Paleblackness) quit WoW and said he wont be updating it any more, so I would expect it not to work at all after the next patch.

I think he has shared the source code though, so someone else might be able to continue updating it.
greenturnip has messed with it a bunch as well.
~ Krym | ~ Sigmire | ~ Kurgan
lvl: 31 warlock
I'll keep it working with the latest patches (if possible), but I won't be adding any new features (although anyone else is welcome to, and there's actually a whole community that have already made their own varients of it).

If the new patch is tomorrow I'll try to check out what needs to be fixed at the weekend.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Several of my guildmates looked at the site and would to love us to have it as well. Plus we have a few web admins that would know what to do with the code. What are my chances of obtaining it, we would like to put your work to use please.

Thanks
[should not have shot the dolphin]
While it's not the absolute latest version, I posted a full code drop at sourceforge a while back - link below:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=432437

If your techie guys browse those forums, they should find posted code for some more up-to-date versions by other people, who have actually added a bunch of cool new features. Be warned, though, getting it all set up isn't straightforward! Best to sign up on sourceforge, the guys there are pretty helpful.

Good luck!
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market