Is it bad...
That's the never entirely satisfied 5% that makes you a successful, driven, and American human being. If that goes away you've become a sheep or buddhist, neither of which I berate in and of themselves mind you.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoof is right. That is your ambition talking. Nothing wrong with that. It will keep talking to you until you get older.

There are a number of things like that, that our fathers never teach us. The one that took me a while to figure out was conditional love.

All of us when we are young have to discover those things on our own. However that is another thing that makes us men.

Vllad
That 5% for me is my legacy. I haven't figured it out yet but I'm fairly certain it has to do with me leaving my mark on this world.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Thudz Wrote:That 5% for me is my legacy. I haven't figured it out yet but I'm fairly certain it has to do with me leaving my mark on this world.

That sounds very much like what runs through my head during most of those 5% times.
I'd think however, that this is what most people think/feel about that 5% too.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.