Poll: Who should run the graphics poll?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hoof
33.33%
4 33.33%
Dustie
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who should run the graphics poll?
Hoofhurr Wrote:Well we're fucked if we can't even get 5 people to agree on acceptable graphics.

This would make a great poll methinks. Dustie! Any chance you could be motivated to create a poll with images from games representing various stages of MMO graphics over the years? I'd like to see where we fall out on what we would deem to be acceptable assuming that you sacrifice density proportional to the graphics quality. Slamz' started it for you but I would venture that PS and WoW are almost contemporaries.

Maybe this could be done using the 'minimum graphics requirements' instead of images to be more objective.

Who should run the graphics poll? I vote Hoof since I believe he has a stronger statistics background.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
But Dustie is amazing at polling. I think it's because he lives so close to DC. I wonder if I have permission to edit your vote to more accurately represent the population's opinion. Let me see....
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
So far I haven't seen enough graphics out of either of you so I vote for Diggles.

At least with Diggles in charge I know the graphics team will be a bunch of disciplined Nazi's that get there work done on time.

Vllad
With Diggles doing the graphics at least he can't complain to anyone about them :mrgreen:

Crice Wrote:With Diggles doing the graphics at least he can't complain to anyone about them :mrgreen:

I dont complain about graphics, I not sold on eye candy. I used to play quakeworld in 320x240 resolution. However queer japanimation angel theme is gay..thats not graphics thats theme/models/art

Blizzard and Valve already knows that gameplay > graphics.
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Alright hoof, 3 to 2, get to work.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
I won't bend my will to anonymity!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Its interesting that I can change my vote. Which means of course that it is for sale.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Diggles Wrote:I used to play quakeworld in 320x240 resolution.

Me too! Though I have to admit my jaw dropped when I eventually ran it with a Voodoo2. The good old days when the 2d and 3d video cards were separate.
Ulfen Wrote:
Diggles Wrote:I used to play quakeworld in 320x240 resolution.

Me too! Though I have to admit my jaw dropped when I eventually ran it with a Voodoo2. The good old days when the 2d and 3d video cards were separate.

I actually liked it better in software mode. Better FPS and seemed like I could see small details better. Running the openGL made everything too dark for me, so I got sniped alot heh
[should not have shot the dolphin]